Tickets For Epl Games

A lifetime of bullying would be on the cards and rightly so.

True.

You'd be singing 'Polly put the kettle on' through gritted teeth in primary 1 as well, as your classmates pished themselves.

Anyway, back on topic, I've no idea how you would get those tickets but imagine it would be a struggle.

I've already got mine lined up, the key is to work with someone who knows Fergies secretary, and so you get some of his allocation :)

Actually might not use them as Rome derby is same weekend, but I have someone lined up if I don't.

The other times I've paid well over the odds. I have noticed that Seatwave tends to be cheaper than using the football tickets website I normally use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One for the Man U fans on the board. Looking to get 2 tickets for the Man U v Man City match in April, anyone got any tips on how to go about getting them without paying over inflated prices?

Dress up as a photographer, make a fake Press Pass, borrow some fancy camera and you'll get in for free. Pitch side view as well. :thumbup1:

I've already got mine lined up, the key is to work with someone who knows Fergies secretary, and so you get some of his allocation :)

Actually might not use them as Rome derby is same weekend, but I have someone lined up if I don't.

The other times I've paid well over the odds. I have noticed that Seatwave tends to be cheaper than using the football tickets website I normally use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If for any reason you friend lets you down let me know, as I will certainly buy them off you. Down in Manchester that week and determined to get along to the game.