Australian Open 2013

Murray is the fittest guy out there, he will be fine

Not question his fitness which is one of the best its the recovery time from 4 hours of tough tennis. Djokovic is the only player i've seen recover so well after 4 hours of top tennis to move so well 2 days later.

Djokovic has had an extra day off which i don't agree with either which will give him an advantage.

Not question his fitness which is one of the best its the recovery time from 4 hours of tough tennis. Djokovic is the only player i've seen recover so well after 4 hours of top tennis to move so well 2 days later.

Djokovic has had an extra day off which i don't agree with either which will give him an advantage.

Agree with this, 24 hours extra recovery can make a huge difference, both semi finals should be played on the same day imo.

Excellent win for Murray, frustrating he couldn't see out the 4th set but he kept his head and played a brilliant 5th set :applause:

The final will be very tough but he certainly has enough in his locker to beat Djoko, unfortunately I reckon Djoko will win in 4 or 5 sets. Desperately hope I'm proved wrong though.

I hate Federer, think he's a wank when he loses, especially to Murray for whatever reason.

There is no doubt Murray gets right up his nose. He was getting really frustrated at times tonight - you don't often see Federer in a fluster like that. I think he knew that Murray had his number. When you've won 17 majors I imagine that is very hard to take.

Very heartening to see Murray come out so strongly after losing the 4th set. Very reminiscent of the US Open final. He just went after it. I think 48 hrs should be enough to recover and I don't think Djokovic will fancy going 5 sets with Murray - even with a days extra rest.

The big difference for Murray, win or lose on Sunday, is that he has now become nigh on impossible to beat in the extended 5-set Grand Slam tournaments. He is something else physically. He's like a cyborg or something.

I think it will be tough for anyone outside Nadal, Federer and Djokovic to take him out. I think he will play a few more semi-finals and finals this season. It now becomes vitally important that he gets to number 2 in the world, so he can avoid Djokovic until the finals.

On tonight match, I think Murray served exceptionally. The key statistic was that he won 63% of points on his second serve. His first serve % is always high. When you marry the two it is very difficult to beat Murray. When he serves that well it just become relentless, because he is the best return of serve in tennis. This is why Federer was getting frustrated.

Should be a great final as long as Djokovic doesn't get away from Murray. That's the only worry for me - Djokovic can just blow players away, before they know what's going on! He is in devastating form right now. I'm glad he didn't watch the Ferrer match, because that was a brutal raping. It was frightening to watch.

A great statistic is one that is also slightly worrying. Murray won 20% more points than Federer today. Interesting because it highlights just how dominant Murray was. Worrying because it again highlights just how fucking crap he is in the tie break! There really was a clear dominance out there today.

In regards to recovery, Murray is a beast. He was still chasing down everything in the fifth, a set in which he was simply immense. It's the first real chance I've had to see him this tournament although I caught bits of his earlier matches. He was head and shoulders above Fed for the majority of the match, but Fed was holding it together and playing superbly in the big points at tie break, and also when Murray was serving for the match in the 4th.

The final will be another epic match, at least that's guaranteed. Looking forward to it, just hope it's finished before the dons game. :)