Got A New Phone

bonzodaddy73

So last week, 9 days before my contract was going to expire my handset completely dies. I take in into the store and the guy says "but your due a new one in 9 days from now" so what says I. So I demanded the phone be fixed as its still under guarantee. So yesterday I upgraded my contract for a new handset whilst waiting on word on my old one. Got a call to say my phone is back from repair and ready for collection in store. I wandered in this morning to be told that the handset is fried and unrepairable so I can choose a similar handset that is available in my original contract priceplan. Bearing in mind my new contract is

Good stuff! You can now make a healthy wee profit off of them. Can't say I'm surprised that they didn't want to fix it with 9 days to go. It's almost as if the dough comes out of the folk in the shops ain pooch!

They tried their best to convince me it wasn't worth the hassle of sending it away. I new it was fairly fucked but thought it was only the circuitboard, but the battery burst seemingly and damaged the screen also although there was no screen damage that I seen.

Just been checking amazon and reckon I can get 350-400 for a brand new one if I sell it.

They tried their best to convince me it wasn't worth the hassle of sending it away. I new it was fairly fucked but thought it was only the circuitboard, but the battery burst seemingly and damaged the screen also although there was no screen damage that I seen.

Just been checking amazon and reckon I can get 350-400 for a brand new one if I sell it.

If you're selling on eBay then be careful. I had some chancer threaten me with bad feedback & closing of eBay account if I didn't "refund" her for the