Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

7 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

I first met my wife on a night oot in town. She was 16 and I was almost 20. She was in 5th year at school and I was at uni. 

Im now 36, she's 32, we are married with two kids. In your mind am I a paedo?

No. 

Purely because of what's blossomed into a family, but if you were a 20 year old who sniffed about 16 year olds routinely, that's a suspect move 

38 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Ok, so 18 exactly or would 17 and 363 days be ok, morally?

I think you know what I'm getting at, Hans. 

There's appropriate relationships and then there aren't. 30 year old + men shagging kids from school isn't appropriate. 

4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

No. 

Are you avoiding the questions? 

Even if a 16 year old is allowed to vote, does that make it ok for a 30+ year old manny to want to ride a school kid? 

Heaps of pervs on here like

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Even if a 16 year old is allowed to vote, does that make it ok for a 30+ year old manny to want to ride a school kid? 

It's not something that most folk are comfortable with, no. But that's from a cultural and social perspective. 

But if you respect the right for a 16 year old to be legally allowed to do things then you have to also respect their choices to do those things within the legal parameters.

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Changing it already because you realise you've backed yourself into a corner

First it was 16, now its 17

Ok, let me be clear, either or is wrong.

"You've backed yourself into a corner."

Why are you so determined to defend the right of someone to beast a school kid?

Guest milne_afc
5 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Heaps of pervs on here like

Plenty 16yo in ft employment. Are they fair game or not?

3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I think the main problem with the Griffiths situation is the obvious power he has over her even if she were 16, 17 whatever .

Would he still get the same attention if he wasn't a football player looking as he does?  I think not. 

I think any grown man 30 year old + has the power when talking to a school kid, footballer or not. 

26 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Plenty 16yo in ft employment. Are they fair game or not?

Depends where your morals are. 

Id imagine you'd view it as such

8 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Yeah, they are nonces, it's horrendous practice. 

You're saying you'd ride a school kid as a grown man in your 30's, I'm saying that's wrong, and you're saying that pointing out that it's wrong, makes me a virtue signaller? 

You're a nonce, min. 

FWIW those pedo hunters are utter fannies and I'm convinced most of them are hiding something themselves. 

32 (guess) year old man suggests he'd shag a school kid, but I'm weak for suggesting that's noncery. 

Stop taking drugs, pedo

Just out of curiosity. How old do you think a guy should be max to get away with fkn a 16 year old lassie? & does your moral compass differ any rgds if it is a 16 laddie & an older woman?

when the lassie or laddie turns 17/18/19 etc. What age is then ok for them?

Are you just stuck on the standardised morally accepted ‘half your age +7 years’ as the lower accepted limit?

not judging just curious where you draw line from accepted/unacceptable 

When you are 70 & if you can still get it up will you fk a 35 year old if you get the chance?

5 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Honestly? 

18 for me.

I shagged someone who was 17 when I was 21, and it wasn't great, even with that 4 year age gap there were heaps of irredeemable differences. I felt way too old. 

Trying to turn whether or not a 30+ year old should be shagging a 16 year old school kid, into a moral pondering, isn't a good look IMO. It's plain wrong. 

Good debate this. Should ideally be on another thread in the pub though. 

Consi, I assume there comes a point where that 4 year gap doesn't matter to you any longer. Do you know when that is?

I find it hard to think that a date on a calendar makes all the difference when it's a small gap like that. 4 years really doesn't feel much at all and I'd hazard a guess that there are many 17 year olds that are more mature and switched on than 21 year olds. 

I know that's not the point of all of this but I just think you have given yourself way too hard a time when you were 21!

That’s a gorgeous story, GB, warms the heart. 

And makes a great point. Many here think of 16yo’s as vulnerable schoolgirls but look at the state of the photo that Griffiths liked, underwear with her hips looking majestic. She wants attention.

Its really boring to hear men saying ‘if that was my daughter he would get decked’. Hear it a lot in bars etc 

shut up your daughter loves taking length like every woman before her and every woman after her. She’s someone else’s little girl 

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Indeed. 

And one suspect's that the loudest protests are not from those paternal protective guards with imaginary chaste teenage daughters, but from those that are unable to attract fine young snatch of their own, through their own pitiful failings.

Free Sparky. 

Potential thread for biggest age gap in the pub, GB. Get it started. 

4 hours ago, Poodler said:

That’s a gorgeous story, GB, warms the heart. 

And makes a great point. Many here think of 16yo’s as vulnerable schoolgirls but look at the state of the photo that Griffiths liked, underwear with her hips looking majestic. She wants attention.

Its really boring to hear men saying ‘if that was my daughter he would get decked’. Hear it a lot in bars etc 

shut up your daughter loves taking length like every woman before her and every woman after her. She’s someone else’s little girl 

Yeah its hilarious. It’s like no they wouldnt, you’d do fuck all. It’s exactly that pseudo hard man attitude that will drive your daughter to being a cock hungry slut as well. Who cares?