Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

Consi was probably babbling on about the plight of the African diaspora when her eyes glazed over and she wanted to talk about Hollyoaks to shut the cunt up.

Interesting that a man so interested in grooming and the abhorrent crimes of older men manipulating young women, isn't perplexed at the idea of a 30 year old wanting to fuck a school kid. 

52 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Consi using his example of one time shagging a 17 year old who had shit chat is baffling. Perhaps she just had shit chat and was a moron. Nothing to do with being 17. 

I'm only relaying my personal experience, but kidding on like there's not a mental difference between a 17 year old and a 21 year old is crap. 

Think back from when you were 17 to when you were 21, I was a totally different person in those 4 years. 

1 hour ago, dazzy_deff said:

I'm asking about say a 22 year old bloke chatting to a bird who 16/17 in a club and very mature (both physically and mentally). Is the 22 year old bloke a wrong un for having a one night stand with a 16/17 year old? Just because in your one experience, the "chat was askew" - doesnt mean every conversation goes that way. 

If age was never discussed then the bloke cant be expected to know - if they are in a bar or club, the expectation should be they are of a legal age. 

So it's the kids fault for not mentioning her age, not the adults fault for not asking/making sure?

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Interesting that a man so interested in grooming and the abhorrent crimes of older men manipulating young women, isn't perplexed at the idea of a 30 year old wanting to fuck a school kid. 

Where did I say I'm not? I'm on your side Consi. A 30 year old trying to nip a 16 year old on Instagram is to be watched.

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

So it's the kids fault for not mentioning her age, not the adults fault for not asking/making sure?

Well if the 'kid' is in a nightclub then yeah. Should blokes be vetting every female that goes into a licenced premises? As Stude alluded to earlier - major passion killer to ask to see their passport before unbuckling your belt. 

4 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Met my wife who had just turned 17 when I had just turned 21. 4 years and 3 months between us. Now been married for 31 years. 

Should I have been treated as a “nonce” back then Consi, or would I have passed your moral compass ?

Very similar here, 4 1/2 years between us.

Been together now for 28 years, married for 20 of them

15 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Met my wife who had just turned 17 when I had just turned 21. 4 years and 3 months between us. Now been married for 31 years. 

Should I have been treated as a “nonce” back then Consi, or would I have passed your moral compass ?

I asked the same. 16 and 20 with my wife. Apparently its acceptable because its resulted in a marriage. 

33 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I'm only relaying my personal experience, but kidding on like there's not a mental difference between a 17 year old and a 21 year old is crap. 

Think back from when you were 17 to when you were 21, I was a totally different person in those 4 years. 

Well noted that females mature much younger than men. If this is the basis of your arguement, the legal age of sex should be increased until such time as somebody is over the age of 21 and fully matured mentally. I've had flings and relationships with girls the same age as me when I was younger who looking back on it now, id have no interest in repeating if i could turn the clock back. Just means you learn from experience. 

Think most of us have had a relationship or sexual relations with somebody we regret - not neccessarily based on age, could be a plethora of reasons. 

40 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Yes (And shes an adult not a kid) 

And she’s doing the pursuing 

Is a 16 year old tried as an adult in court? 

Can't legally drink, smoke, or drive? 

Only an adult in the mind of a nonce like ursel

Edit: 

That's the pedos defence. 'It's not my fault all these sexy kids want me' lol

8 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Well noted that females mature much younger than men. If this is the basis of your arguement, the legal age of sex should be increased until such time as somebody is over the age of 21 and fully matured mentally. I've had flings and relationships with girls the same age as me when I was younger who looking back on it now, id have no interest in repeating if i could turn the clock back. Just means you learn from experience. 

Think most of us have had a relationship or sexual relations with somebody we regret - not neccessarily based on age, could be a plethora of reasons. 

There's no scientific evidence that women mature faster than men, that's an age old societal excuse designed to specifically excuse men from responsibility regarding relations with young women.

Obv we all have relations we regret, but I'm saying my friends, say they specifically regret it, because they felt manipulated by the older person. 

24 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

I asked the same. 16 and 20 with my wife. Apparently its acceptable because its resulted in a marriage. 

Well you didn't use your wife for a ride, like heaps of predatory older men do with much younger girls. 

The argument here was whether or not it was ok for Poodler to ride a 16 year old as a 30+ year old man. 

You started going on about your wife and the age difference there. Not me. 

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Well you didn't use your wife for a ride, like heaps of predatory older men do with much younger girls. 

The argument here was whether or not it was ok for Poodler to ride a 16 year old as a 30+ year old man. 

No but ive also slept with birds who ive met in clubs who i later found to be under the age of 18 (but over 16) - birds ive either had a one night stand with or a couple of rides then never seen them again. You were making on as if any guy who was in their 20's and slept with a 16 year old girl was a nonce. Without knowing circumstances. I merely asked if, based on your logic, i was considered a nonce because i originally met my wife when she was 16. 

4 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I’m 32 (33 the morn hopefully that doesn’t change things) but look about 25 (when shaved) does that make things better? I think it does 

Pedo

Pedddoooo

4 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

No but ive also slept with birds who ive met in clubs who i later found to be under the age of 18 (but over 16) - birds ive either had a one night stand with or a couple of rides then never seen them again. You were making on as if any guy who was in their 20's and slept with a 16 year old girl was a nonce. Without knowing circumstances. I merely asked if, based on your logic, i was considered a nonce because i originally met my wife when she was 16. 

Were you 32 when you met your wife? 

Like I say there's no absolute science to it but you can definitely til if someone is 16 or nae. If you've any suspicion they might be quite a bit younger definitely right to ask the question. 

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

You protest too much. Are you a tim?

Have a great day tomorrow Poodler.

Oh Poodler give me a go on your bollocks 

Come aff 

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

17 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

But you were also using the 17-21 argument using your own myopic experience. Dazzy may just have been looking for his hole on first meeting with his wife when there was a 4 year gap. 

Similar to when I first met my wife when she was 17, I probably was using her for a ride, it’s what blokes do. 
The fact we ended up married (aye, not me and Dazzy) is hindsight. 

It’s difficult to box everything into a right or a wrong, there are lots of “maybe” areas in the middle. 

6 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Were you 32 when you met your wife? 

Like I say there's no absolute science to it but you can definitely til if someone is 16 or nae. If you've any suspicion they might be quite a bit younger definitely right to ask the question. 

I have a younger sister. Back when she was that age and we were both still living with our folks I'd bump into her mates in the house every so often if they were round. Had I not known who they were I'd have guessed most of them were 20+. They looked and acted that old no problem. 

9 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

But you were also using the 17-21 argument using your own myopic experience. Dazzy may just have been looking for his hole on first meeting with his wife when there was a 4 year gap. 

Similar to when I first met my wife when she was 17, I probably was using her for a ride, it’s what blokes do. 
The fact we ended up married (aye, not me and Dazzy) is hindsight. 

It’s difficult to box everything into a right or a wrong, there are lots of “maybe” areas in the middle. 

How old were you?