Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

You said this. I said not true. I gave my headings/ rubrics/ conclusions, my reasons why BOTH of your points - and therefore the whole of it - were wrong so we were not having a conversation at all. I took issue with the falseness of your claims.

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

It appears to me that you wrote some meaninglessness words and alluded to some things without providing anything substantial to back it up.

A tactic used by attention seekers who want to appear important but who ultimately have nothing to offer beyond sound bites.

In all honesty backs up the opinion that you are nothing but an empty empty vessels, and we all know what they do don't we.

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You are determined for confrontation. I can't give it to you. It is once again impossible to communicate for the exact same reason as always between us.

Wrong, I asked you some reasonable questions and you tried to pass off some meaninglessness sound bites as supposed answers.

Either tell what you allegedly know or shut the fuck up and stick to doing the angry man act.

• Downvote 1
8 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You're a sad man. Here's the truth;

You wrote a sentence that contained two falsehoods.

Worse than your points which were totally wrong was the tone in which you delivered them, that it was nothing to do with Milne and that it was misfortune of circumstance, like our less-than-30% equity holder was not to blame.

I disputed your two claims. You didn't understand my points.

The reason you didn't understand became very clear; you have no fucking clue of the history of the last 30 years at AFC.

If you did understand and if you weren't so ignorant of our history, you wouldn't have spoken total shite.

Now you've got your panties in a bunch again, frustrated by your own stupidity.

Do you catch yourself banging your head against brick walls often, thinking that this will bring clarity to your thinking? Or is it dry stane dykes you can't go past without self-harming?

Yawn, side step the facts of the matter, rant about how superior you are and berate someone for being thick.

Yer a one trick pony RS and it's boring as fuck. No wonder you leave one forum to join another because everyone gets fed up with your pish.

?

• Upvote 3
Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Why say it in 50 words when you can say it in 500? Most of them superfluous. 

Lol. Laugh out loud.

haha

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You aren't even on my radar, mutant. I think it was you who said "well known", like you know anything.

My words are delivered with maximum economy. Wise men see this.

Given that you've been on the end of my observational economy, of course you'll want me to fuck off. It will be easier for you to maintain your delusions of adequacy if the likes of MT and I were not around. You should look in the mirror and act upon what you see. You might see an intolerant ugly thick cunt looking back. That's who you really hate. 

Case closed ? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Ahh Durrant didn't dive - Simmie fucked him cos Nealie was coming the cunt - the thing is you never "challenge it". I would LOVE us to exchange views and argue and debate like adults. That would enrich us both and our wisdom levels would both gain. Unfortunately I only remember gratuitous attacks from you but if I was cruel to you in the past, I apologise that you wrote such shit that provoked my ire. 

You just get back to your "wise words" and essays geek. I was talking about you, not to. 

Shit stirring fantasist he may be but gillygonnagetya’s latest blog is pretty much on the money.  Desmond has basically valued a resurgent and combined “Old Firm” to the detriment of whatever value TIAR was going to bring to his own club.  Whilst not necessarily disagreeing (with Desmond, fuck Phil) that’s a pretty risky strategy I’d suggest.  Like saying to The Hat that 3rd is acceptable.

And of coursep more fool us for not being in a position, a relatively easy to achieve position, to at least try to take advantage

2 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Haha.  About to win their 12th trophy in a row and they're protesting.  That's hilarious.  I'm loving it. 

It has been absolutely brilliant the past few weeks.  I've been drinking it all in!  they've been so cocky, for so long, carrying on about 'being there for 10IAR' etc...  Only downside is that we're going to have to suffer a hun procession and unprecedented levels of celebration when they get their '55'... but that's for later in the season to worry about.  For now enjoy the Celtic tears! 

On 12/8/2020 at 10:48 AM, shut up meg said:

They've made a few headline figure sales in the past, Tierney, Dembele, etc. but they have spunked the lot of it and more on buying shite like Jack Hendry for £1.5m, Bolingoli for £3m and Bayo for £2m.

If you go through the list of players that they have spent money on, it makes DMC and Richardson look competent in transfer dealings.

Hendry is off in ostend - was on loan on melbourne absolute shambles

The constantly try to discover gold in the muck, occasionally they do, but penny pinching on for example on mcginn has cost them  

They’d made more than enough to make absolutely sure of the 10.  They could easily then be ‘frugal’ basically gifting Sevco a title next year thus aiding their resurgence to recreate “the arse”

To do it this year, and they have, strikes me as commercially challenging (I was going to say suicide but I guess nothing sells out faster than a chip on a shoulder).  

Liam McLeod "astonishing achievement." 

Fuck. Me. What is it with these sycophants in the media. These cunts can outspend the collective spend of 40 of the other league clubs. 

Infuriating to hear. 

5 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Fuck. Me. What is it with these sycophants in the media. These cunts can outspend the collective spend of 40 of the other league clubs. 

Infuriating to hear. 

Exactly. Given how much cash these cunts have, its only astonishing when they somehow fuck up and don't win. 

But yeah well done Celtic, you've spent a heap of cash and shat on a heap of teams whose resources mean they have no chance of competing with you. You must be very proud. 

10 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Infuriating to hear. 

The spent about 5 minutes eulogising about a penalty being converted. Pathetic.