Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Guest the shepherd

Breach of the peace can be absolutely anything.

I've been charged with it twice. Made up law.

Well said, Tup. It is a completely made up law.

At last someone speaking sense again on here instead of some posting inflammatory, provocative shite.

Some posters on here should be barristers or politicians as they dodge the points that are made just for the sake of arguing pointlessly in order to make themselves feel important just like, say, Alex Salmond, for example. He has made a career out of doing just that and been handsomely rewarded for it.

Well said, Tup. It is a completely made up law.

At last someone speaking sense again on here instead of some posting inflammatory, provocative shite.

Some posters on here should be barristers or politicians as they dodge the points that are made just for the sake of arguing pointlessly in order to make themselves feel important just like, say, Alex Salmond, for example. He has made a career out of doing just that and been handsomely rewarded for it.

Och if you think those old biddies are doing any harm you are astonishingly thin skinned.

Guest the shepherd

Och if you think those old biddies are doing any harm you are astonishingly thin skinned.

No not at all. A skin like an African Grey Rhino. The two things that piss me off about the act is that it is enticement/intimidation and that two coppers are doing their best impressions of Dixon of Dock Green and doing fuck all.

Worried about the upcoming fixture against them. We have been utterly toothless so far, and without our forwards to take the heat off our defence is going to come under some pretty intense pressure. Like RUL says Rogers has already got their attack playing well. Obviously I hope I'm wrong but I suspect we're going to need to be at our very best just to avoid a battering.

Correct. I called a boy with Spina bifida a spastic and got a £50 fine.

They still had the Spastic society back then as well. Still raging about it to this day.

I used to date a girl with that who would only sleep with me if I squeezed the dodgy fluid out of her spinal cord.

I went to both Palestine and Israel a few weeks ago and Israel is definitely better. Palestine should be grateful to have such a wonderful neighbour.

By the time we face them they'll have played four games in 10 days.

McInnes has to get his tactics spot on. Does he play Rooney and Stockley and try take advantage of the fact Celtic look vulnerable at set pieces? Or does he go maybe start Miles Storey and see if he can in behind them?

They'll likely have Patrick Roberts back by then. Does he move Shinnie back to left back to go up against him, or stick with Considine and let Shinnie and Jack try and dominate the midfield v Brown and whoever partners him (Bitton or McGregor more than likely).

Hayes is a massive loss for us, but Burns could be a big player for us. They might not know much about him, end up giving him some space, and he could hurt them.

And what do you make of Aberdonian Derek Rae making the same point on Twitter today?

I agree with your points regarding Celtic getting champions league cash not being good for the likes of us, but does Rae "not give a toss about Scottish football", does he not "care less about football outside of the big 2", and is he a "troll" for stating that opinion?

Don't think Derek Rae is a fair comparison, given he seems to care about more than just two teams from Glasgow.

This has nothing to do with support for palestine

its more tit for tat bollocks between huns and tims, I am sure its started in the early 90's when the huns were waving the star of david. I could be wrong but its some lame shite like that.

Fuck both of them.

It started with Celtic fans unfurling a banner which said something like 'IRA and PLO - two peoples one struggle'.

Rangers fans, sensing an(other) opportunity to wind them up, took to waving Star of David flags... and now we are where we are. Pair of arseholes.

Reminds me of that old story, possibly apocryphal, about the Celtic fans in Coatbridge naming their supporters club after JFK, in recognition of his Irish ancestry and his tacit support for Irish republicanism. At which point the Rangers supporters club in nearby Airdrie promptly changed its name to the Lee Harvey Oswald Loyal.