Jason Brown Stuff being Auctioned

Just saw Fatty's auction gets a mention in the EE...Comes across as genuinely nice guy who looks to have been hounded out of the club for whatever reason.

He wanted to be number1 & Broon just wasn't gan to drop Clangers, so he mouthed off cuz he wasn't getting regular football, i'd be pissed too sitting on the bench as a number 2 watching Clangers in action.

He wanted to be number1 & Broon just wasn't gan to drop Clangers, so he mouthed off cuz he wasn't getting regular football, i'd be pissed too sitting on the bench as a number 2 watching Clangers in action.

Aye The Brooner is getting harder to fathom with each daft decision he makes...Fatty always give 100% when called upon and gave the auld gype an easy way to finally get shot of the last remaining member of "jimmy's wee boys club"...Fatty strikes me as a man of principal and honour...no wonder he and the GWT never saw eye to eye...Good luck Fatty you can leave with your head held high...As for the GWT let's hope you never find out what having a conscience feels like.

Aye The Brooner is getting harder to fathom with each daft decision he makes...Fatty always give 100% when called upon and gave the auld gype an easy way to finally get shot of the last remaining member of "jimmy's wee boys club"...Fatty strikes me as a man of principal and honour...no wonder he and the GWT never saw eye to eye...Good luck Fatty you can leave with your head held high...As for the GWT let's hope you never find out what having a conscience feels like.

That's why we took in The Czech loon, nae threat to Clangers, nae outspoken & wa tell Broon how it is. The al fud's ideal player.

That's why we took in The Czech loon, nae threat to Clangers, nae outspoken & wa tell Broon how it is. The al fud's ideal player.

There's a fair bit of truth to that I reckon...any cu*t who isn't sucking the old twats knob will be shown the door...great management style Brooner