Who Do You Block On Afc Chat?

Geoff_Tipps

Great minds Tipps min, was thinking this the other day, being a nosey cunt like I is.

Strangely I dinna block either Redstar or Big Cunt, I do have 6 others on block though, including one feil with only 19 posts, he really must have been quite an erse, though I think he was a second account in all honesty.

Trouble with block is, when someone quotes the blocked person, you still get to see their vapid musings.

Fatshaft, came on here one night when he was wrecked doling out personal abuse, no time for it - so hes blocked!

Any decent human being would have come on the next day and sent a pm (which i have had to do in the past on more than one occasion)

Anyhow, thats my one and only! Plenty of heated debates on here over the years but never felt the need to block anybody!

• Upvote 1

Fatshaft, came on here one night when he was wrecked doling out personal abuse, no time for it - so hes blocked!

Any decent human being would have come on the next day and sent a pm (which i have had to do in the past on more than one occasion)

Anyhow, thats my one and only! Plenty of heated debates on here over the years but never felt the need to block anybody!

This is the type of idiot I block.

i personally think the idiot block is for losers.

for folk who basically take afc chat too serioulsy

don't think that many take it that seriously. unfortunately we do have to put up with guys like you who spam the board continuously with utter drivel and that for me ruins it.

this board used to have the perfect mix of bams & clever cunts. some good debate was had but also a lot of laughs.

don't think that many take it that seriously. unfortunately we do have to put up with guys like you who spam the board continuously with utter drivel and that for me ruins it.

this board used to have the perfect mix of bams & clever cunts. some good debate was had but also a lot of laughs.

there you go. you seek enlightenment but offer very little in return.

serioulsy, if you want debate you are not going to find it here.

who could i/you possibly debate with on here? kelt seems switched on, but i dont see any other candidates who are worthy of my debate-ure.

there you go. you seek enlightenment but offer very little in return.

serioulsy, if you want debate you are not going to find it here.

who could i/you possibly debate with on here? kelt seems switched on, but i dont see any other candidates who are worthy of my debate-ure.

which is the point I am making. the hat had a great mix before but not now

The 'problem' is you have too many cunts coming on correcting spelling, taking threads way off topic that the thread gets totally derailed.

Or too many looking to score points as opposed to give their own opinion.

^^This is solely for the AFC forum do what you like in others IMO.

Correct,

Place is a lot worse for all the spammers.

when you make statements like

unfortunately we do have to put up with guys like you who spam the board continuously with utter drivel and that for me ruins it.

you have to be able to back it up.

otherwise you sound like some cunt who takes life too seriously.

Why would you block anyone, it's the internet ffs. :laughing:

I bet those who claim they block don't really, they'll be too nosey incase someone is speaking about them.

I know one person who claims to have me on block reads all my posts, he made one small error. :sherlock:

Why would someone be that sad. :dontknow::)

exactamundo brother.

block is for sad acts who expect intellectual contect on a football message board

Great minds Tipps min, was thinking this the other day, being a nosey cunt like I is.

Strangely I dinna block either Redstar or Big Cunt, I do have 6 others on block though, including one feil with only 19 posts, he really must have been quite an erse, though I think he was a second account in all honesty.

Trouble with block is, when someone quotes the blocked person, you still get to see their vapid musings.

...and there it is again, one of my blockees, and he gets quoted, and there is his pish for all to see. Bluto is one of (but not the) worst offenders on here, wading through pages of shit and appalling typos cos he can't work his keyboard properly/is always pissed/never posts anything of note.

As you say, the board used to be decent, last few months it's descended into utter pish, most of the posts seem to be in the pub, rather than about AFC. I don't understand people who come to a Dons board, and never talk football, go and post on Smash Hits or Gay Monthly, or fitiver these queer cunts would normally do, instead of polluting the "Latest posts" list with their puerile shite.

:nono: