The Visit Of Ross County

if brooner is out thought by a town size team, the it must be curtains.

he had the best oppurtunity a don's manager has had in recent years, and therfore has had a golden opp. to make a move on sevearl fronts.

new keeper is now number one prority after broon's gone.

It IS curtains. He won't get a new contract, I think that much is clear, and I think it would be daft to get a new manager in at the expense it would be, for the rest of the season.

It IS curtains. He won't get a new contract, I think that much is clear, and I think it would be daft to get a new manager in at the expense it would be, for the rest of the season.

He should have been relieved of his duties after the St Johnstone

defeat and then just paid each month until contract ran out.

I'm sure Scott would have managed just fine and I reckon we'd

still be in the cup.

Fuck the rangers then, fuck the rangers now, fuck the rangers forever.

• Upvote 1

He should have been relieved of his duties after the St Johnstone

defeat and then just paid each month until contract ran out.

I'm sure Scott would have managed just fine and I reckon we'd

still be in the cup.

Fuck the rangers then, fuck the rangers now, fuck the rangers forever.

Too late now though. If it gets down to the nitty gritty and we are in contention for a Euro qualification I reckon Brown could actually get us there. That wholly relies on other teams fucking it up and us sneaking up the league because I don't think he can motivate for mid season games.

Too late now though. If it gets down to the nitty gritty and we are in contention for a Euro qualification I reckon Brown could actually get us there. That wholly relies on other teams fucking it up and us sneaking up the league because I don't think he can motivate for mid season games.

:hysterical: aye ok

If we are going for predictions - I predict that Clangers will fail to kick the ball effectively 4 times out of 5, we will have no one up at corners and be pressed into defence longer than we should be and that Clangers will make a basic error costing us a goal.

I predict McGinn will do all the running up front and we will have no width.

I predict we will look defensively shambolic when the defence has to turn or deal with crossed balls.

I hope I'm wrong.

Stop talking pish.

Well, team above in the league coming to play at Pittodrie where our record is to be fair barely adequate - if they play for a draw and fail to get it - who are you going to blame - if I were them I'd be looking for all three points - it would show a lack of ambition otherwise.

Don't think it's pish - just taking your comments to their logical conclusion - either Adams is a good manager with a higher placed team than ours or he isn't - not my problem - you're the one singing his praises - or is that pish?

Well, team above in the league coming to play at Pittodrie where our record is to be fair barely adequate - if they play for a draw and fail to get it - who are you going to blame - if I were them I'd be looking for all three points - it would show a lack of ambition otherwise.

Don't think it's pish - just taking your comments to their logical conclusion - either Adams is a good manager with a higher placed team than ours or he isn't - not my problem - you're the one singing his praises - or is that pish?

You're being facetious so I'm going to respond in kind.

Shut your teeth.

• Downvote 1