Thurso

RUL

I'd start off in Aberdeen. Then I'd stay there.

Depends how flush you are I tend to fly to Aberdeen from Wick. 30mins instead of hrs of bus/train (eastern airways are a rip off but we get a discount here). The train from Inverness up takes easy 3.5hrs and the Aberdeen/Inverness journey isn't great either (train okish but bus is horse).

• Upvote 1

No idea, but the ferry from Aberdeen would get you to Kirkwall. You would then have an overnight stay in Orkney before getting the ferry from Stromness to Scrabster, the bus from there to Thurso takes about 5 minutes.

I think bluto went to visit Orkney recently

did he come round to you for a cup of tea?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-21647421

Geoff Tipps was in Elgin this weekend.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...etland-21740247

He should have claimed he was doing Gangnam Style.

A council IT worker who indecently assaulted two women in a nightclub claimed he only touched them because he was copying the Gangnam Style dance.

Derek Kerr, 36, told a court he was copying the moves of Korean internet sensation rapper Psy and pretending to "ride a horse".

But the father-of-two was placed on the Sex Offenders Register after Sheriff Eric Brown rejected his defence.

Kerr was also ordered to carry out 100 hours unpaid work as part of a community payback order on Monday at Perth Sheriff Court.

Victims Laura Gibas, 20, and Shauni Robinson, 19, who waived their right to anonymity, told how they were dancing together when Kerr repeatedly pestered them and refused to go away.

Miss Gibas said: "This guy kept coming up and trying to dance with us. We told him to back off and leave us alone but he wouldn't.

"He was dancing close to us. We were getting fed up. We went to the other side of the dance floor to get away from him. Somebody started dancing up my back. I turned round and it was him. He just kept trying to grind against me. It was too close, like dirty dancing."

Solicitor Steve Lafferty, defending, said: "He has stained his character and it has been a salutary lesson for him. He is disgusted with his actions.

"The conviction will have seismic implications for him, given that he will be placed on the Sex Offenders Register. There was a background of alcohol consumed to excess around the time of his birthday."

The Perth and Kinross Council IT support worker was found guilty of indecently assaulting the two women by "grinding against their bodies" at The Gig in Blairgowrie, Perthshire.

The victims told how they were dancing together when Kerr repeatedly pestered them and refused to go away.

Fiscal depute Robbie Brown told the court Kerr's behaviour could not be treated as an accident and that he had been guilty of "persistent grinding".

Sheriff Eric Brown found Kerr, Keathbank Court, Balmoral Road, Blairgowrie, guilty of two charges of sexual assault at The Gig on October 14 last year.

The sheriff said: "I have to say I found the account given by the two girls to be credible. I did not feel they had sought to embellish their evidence.

"In contrast, I did not find your evidence impressive. Having regard to the evidence of touching and the evidence as a whole I am left in no doubt this conduct was of a sexual nature."

Outside court Miss Robinson said: "I couldn't believe he was trying to claim he was doing Gangnam Style. That is just ludicrous and totally unbelievable. To say it was anything to do with Gangnam Style is ridiculous."

http://news.stv.tv/tayside/217184-man-in-club-sex-assault-claimed-he-was-copying-gangnam-dance/

• 2 years later...

Are you looking for some extra work Tup min?

https://www.facebook.com/CaithnessAdultIndustries?fref=ts

We just had this advertisement removed from caithness.org as it was inappropriate for the community website -

We are looking for reliable, socially outgoing and open minded individuals to join our fledgling adult industry production company. All models must be 18+. Each application will be viewed and considered (no matter of size, complection, sexual orientation or ethnicity). All applications will be kept confidential under the "Data Protection act 1998". Basic requirementsinclude a clean sexual health record although screening will be required prior to filming. Previous expreience is not essential as full training will be given. All filming will be carried out under full contraceptive guidelines. Please forward all requests for more information and applications to caithnessadultindustries@hotmail.com. Please include a portrait photograph and a small bio about yourself and why you want to join our company. Information given will be treated with strictest confidence. Please do not apply if you plan a future career in the public sector as this may affect future prospects. We look forward to hearing from you - regards CAI team