Sports Attendance

Dear Message Board Users,

I am a student at The Robert Gordon University, a massive sports fan and semi-professional footballer.

As part of my final year studies I am doing an investigation into the attitudes that families have towards the pricing of sporting events and whether this affects their attendance.

Clearly, in recent times, the pricing of sporting events, and in particular Football matches, have come under scrutiny due to perceived unfair rise of ticket prices. In my study I want to investigate whether this is affecting families attendance and, in essence, the future generation of supporters.

If you are a parent, guardian or relative who attends sporting events with children, your completion of my questionnaire would be much appreciated. If you click on the link provided below you will be to the questionnaire.

Thanks in advance,

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FamilySportsAttendance

I am a student at The Robert Gordon University, a massive sports fan and semi-professional footballer.

As part of my final year studies I am doing an investigation into the attitudes that families have towards the pricing of sporting events and whether this affects their attendance.

Clearly, in recent times, the pricing of sporting events, and in particular Football matches, have come under scrutiny due to perceived unfair rise of ticket prices. In my study I want to investigate whether this is affecting families attendance and, in essence, the future generation of supporters.

If you are a parent, guardian or relative who attends sporting events with children, your completion of my questionnaire would be much appreciated. If you click on the link provided below you will be redirected to the questionnaire.

Thanks in advance,

I did your survey mate.

Glad to see you posting after all this time, you may not be the chatty type but still glad you're around, nice first post btw. :applause:

• Downvote 1

Who do you play football for AFC88?

I don't know if I should tell you! It might affect whether or not you answer my questionnaire or not :rolleyes:

I will do a deal with you. If you answer my questionnaire and Wick beat Brora this Saturday, I will let you know who I play for. Deal? :cool:

I did your survey mate.

Glad to see you posting after all this time, you may not be the chatty type but still glad you're around, nice first post btw. :applause:

I appreciate you doing my survey!

:laughing: sometimes it is best just to look in and not get involved in some of the arguments! Maybe this could be the start of something though....

If you are a parent, guardian or relative who attends sporting events with children, your completion of my questionnaire would be much appreciated. If you click on the link provided below you will be redirected to the questionnaire.

Thanks in advance,

Thanks to all those who have completed the questionnaire so far. If you haven't done so already it will be open for another 2 weeks, if you feel you can contribute to the study. Thanks again.