Top 5 Comedy Films

Ke1t

freddy got fingered, but only watch once.

This is my favourite comedy film. However, I've watched it countless times. The first time I watched it I didn't laugh at all. Thereafter, I've found it sidesplitting!

It's surely the most pathetically contrived comedy ever written or performed - but for some reason that adds to it.

I saw Tom Green doing stand up last year. The guy is a brilliant entertainer IMO. Got a chance to speak to him after the gig - he came down to the bar and had a few beers with those who'd stuck around. Was happy to chat away... seemed really humble and nothing like the character he portrays.

This is my favourite comedy film. However, I've watched it countless times. The first time I watched it I didn't laugh at all. Thereafter, I've found it sidesplitting!

It's surely the most pathetically contrived comedy ever written or performed - but for some reason that adds to it.

I saw Tom Green doing stand up last year. The guy is a brilliant entertainer IMO. Got a chance to speak to him after the gig - he came down to the bar and had a few beers with those who'd stuck around. Was happy to chat away... seemed really humble and nothing like the character he portrays.

Was he nae gravely ill for a while, or am I thinking of someone else?

he had testicular cancer in the early 2000's

Grumpy Old Men

Yes you could say that Craig & Archie'sreign at AFC has been a comedy.

Aye, mebbe - but no many actual laughs though.

I laughed at some o Broons interviews the shite he spouted.

I shouted; I guess - what is comedy for one is tragedy for another

:cheers:

he had testicular cancer in the early 2000's

Yes that's right he did mate. He even got his family to film him pre and post op and he was even joking about the whole thing, utter maniac like

honourable mention to step brothers

Brilliant.

>I find Will Ferrel hilarious. He could crack me up just sitting doing nothing.

Ron Burgundy is fucking fantastic.

Correct.

Taladega Nights is great as well.

Shake and Bake.

Will isn't in it but Caddyshack is brilliant as well.

Semi Pro as well, such an underated Will Ferrel film.

I have never enjoyed anything I have seen him in.

I think you may be taking the piss.

One film i didn't like was The Other Guys, totally overrated imo

Thought it was brilliant.

Where did you learn to Drive?

GRAND THEFT AUTO

Cannot believe only one person has mentioned Superbad.

And no one. No one. Has mentioned Twin Town. Scandalous.

Ted

Love Honour and Obey

Twin Town

Hangover 1&2

Grumpy Old Men

:poster_oops:

• 8 months later...

dumb and dumber and see no evil hear no evil are favourites of mine.

strugglin with a top 5.

I was coming on to recommend "see no evil, hear no evil" too.

Easily one of the funniest films ever:

Prior: "Yes, im blind, man, what are you fuckin' deaf?"

Wilder: "Yes. Im fucking deaf".

:laughing:

What was the name of the leggy brunette woman in it?

I also agree with "Planes, Trains and Automobiles".

Martin and Candy were good together.

I like the bit when they wake up to find they have been accidentally cuddling while asleep.

After the disgusted outrage, its "So did you see the Bears Game?" "Yes, yes, helluva game, a helluva game",

:laughing:

I would add in "Home Alone" - I love that slapstick comedy. I saw this in the movies as a kid, and the various disasters which befall the burglars is still every bit as hilarious today. (me and the wife watched it on tv recently).

In particular the slipping on the ice and the bit where the guy in the basement pulls what he thinks is a light cord, but hes actually just pulled an iron down the laundry chute, which then proceeds to f*ck him right in the face :laughing:

Some people have said Monty Python - I hate Monty Python, the most over-rated thing in the world imo.