How Much Do You Hate Aberdeen

I don't hate Aberdeen at all.

On the other hand, I despise the incompetents who have systematically destroyed Aberdeen Football Club and reduced it to nothing more than a bad joke and a third rate also ran.

Step forward Milne, Donald junior, various faceless yet incompetent board members, a litany of inept managers, and a never-ending stream of substandard, overpaid, couldn't-give-a-fuck journeymen players who have robbed the club of wages without ever giving anything back.

The club I love.

The people responsible for its current state should all take a 100 yard fuck off a 90 yard pier.

• Upvote 5

I do not hate Aberdeen. but certainly do not have the same passion for the club that I did say 5 years ago,

Continual disappointments, lets downs, leads to apathy, which is well and truly embedded in my support.

Yesterday for example, leading 3-1, yet deep down , just knew we would somehow manage to fuck it up, which we did, on a grande scale.

I do not hate Aberdeen. but certainly do not have the same passion for the club that I did say 5 years ago,

Continual disappointments, lets downs, leads to apathy, which is well and truly embedded in my support.

Yesterday for example, leading 3-1, yet deep down , just knew we would somehow manage to fuck it up, which we did, on a grande scale.

Agree with all this. I think the feelings that we would manage to throw it away somehow or other are probably fairly universal. Sums up the overwhelming apathy. I just hope they announce who the new manager is as soon as possible. Faith and hope are rapidly wearing thin, but I still don't hate them, more just resigned to failure and inadequacy.

Total frustration about yesterday when we just threw it away. Still love the club and always will, but by christ its difficult. We are without doubt the biggest under-achievers in Scottish football and for a club of this size with the dormant support and the massive untapped potential it has it is a crying shame.

Total frustration about yesterday when we just threw it away. Still love the club and always will, but by christ its difficult. We are without doubt the biggest under-achievers in Scottish football and for a club of this size with the dormant support and the massive untapped potential it has it is a crying shame.

Is it just dormant or totally moribund by now. I think it will take a long time to revive if it ever does.

Is it just dormant or totally moribund by now. I think it will take a long time to revive if it ever does.

I would say it is dormant, look at the Copenhagen and Bayern games, however years of utter failure and mediocrity certainly don't help. Only one man too blame and that is Stewart Milne he has screwed this club into oblivion and should be chased for the mess he has created. Until he is out of AFC i can't see much changing, we could appoint Mourinho and it would still be a disaster under Milne. He is the main problem.

I hate The Boofon, but I love Aberdeen

I love The Boofon.

He's the board's only genuine hero, and I'm not just talking about his willingness to go on national television with a haircut that's at least 30 years out of date.

This mild, unassuming oil worker stood firm and stared down the very best that Al Qaeda had to offer. He among us has faced the demon of International Terrorism and has walked away, through the burning heat of an African desert, to do oil-related work another day.

This isn't some Saturday night hero who gets his courage from pints of shandy and the promise of a 30 second fumble with some pancake-titted whore at the graveyard taxi rank, and smacks unsuspecting revelers from behind to look tough in front of his mankey Hilton mates. No fucking way, boy howdy.

This is a man who takes on the might of Islam, single handed, armed with nothing more than a heid that looks like Cousin It from The Munsters, and strategically placed stationary cupboard.

I'll hear nothing bad about Scotland's premier national treasure.... ladies and gentlemen,,,, The Boofon.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I love The Boofon. He's the board's only genuine hero, and I'm not just talking about his willingness to go on national television with a haircut that's at least 30 years out of date. This mild, unassuming oil worker stood firm and stared down the very best that Al Qaeda had to offer. He among us has faced the demon of International Terrorism and has walked away, through the burning heat of an African desert, to do oil-related work another day. This isn't some Saturday night hero who gets his courage from pints of shandy and the promise of a 30 second fumble with some pancake-titted whore at the graveyard taxi rank, and smacks unsuspecting revelers from behind to look tough in front of his mankey Hilton mates. No fucking way, boy howdy. This is a man who takes on the might of Islam, single handed, armed with nothing more than a heid that looks like Cousin It from The Munsters, and strategically placed stationary cupboard. I'll hear nothing bad about Scotland's premier national treasure.... ladies and gentlemen,,,, The Boofon.

It wasn't single handed. I had to be helped into the cupboard.

Even had we won on Saturday it wouldn't make up for the total failure of a season we have had so far. Disappointing result, yes. Cause to hate your club, no.

I'm with tup here, total overreaction by some.

itll be forgotten about.

but whats the point in three poinst against the best team when you drop loads more against sides you should beat with your eyes closed.

it doesnt take a lot to be (relativley) successful in scotland. outside of celtic, its alll much the same. to get 2nd should actually be quite easy.

itll be forgotten about.

but whats the point in three poinst against the best team when you drop loads more against sides you should beat with your eyes closed.

it doesnt take a lot to be (relativley) successful in scotland. outside of celtic, its alll much the same. to get 2nd should actually be quite easy.

Totally agree bluts.

We would be very liable to get turfed 3 zip in our next game even if we had won.

I'm an Aberdeen fan so I don't hate Aberdeen at all. Bit of a daft question on an AFC Forum.

I genuinely thought my love and interest for the Club was dwindling to new lows however Saturday clearly confirms that isn't the case.

Listening to that second half I was pacing the floor, kicking the couch, screaming obscenities at the radio, jumping about like a lunatic and singing when scored our goals and eventually slumped into a depressed mess when we lost.

As gut wrenching as Saturday was, I take some solace from it. As they are not the actions of someone who has lost interest and I thought I had.

Dandy for life, onwards and upwards :scarf:

• Upvote 1

I'm an Aberdeen fan so I don't hate Aberdeen at all. Bit of a daft question on an AFC Forum.

I genuinely thought my love and interest for the Club was dwindling to new lows however Saturday clearly confirms that isn't the case.

Listening to that second half I was pacing the floor, kicking the couch, screaming obscenities at the radio, jumping about like a lunatic and singing when scored our goals and eventually slumped into a depressed mess when we lost.

As gut wrenching as Saturday was, I take some solace from it. As they are not the actions of someone who has lost interest and I thought I had.

Dandy for life, onwards and upwards :scarf:

Absolutely agree - though it would have been nicer to have it confirmed without the pain at the end. I dislike and disagree with what some people within the club have and indeed are doing but - no I have kept the faith and the pain and all too occasional pleasure that goes with it.

Tomorrow is another day.

I love The Boofon.

He's the board's only genuine hero, and I'm not just talking about his willingness to go on national television with a haircut that's at least 30 years out of date.

This mild, unassuming oil worker stood firm and stared down the very best that Al Qaeda had to offer. He among us has faced the demon of International Terrorism and has walked away, through the burning heat of an African desert, to do oil-related work another day.

This isn't some Saturday night hero who gets his courage from pints of shandy and the promise of a 30 second fumble with some pancake-titted whore at the graveyard taxi rank, and smacks unsuspecting revelers from behind to look tough in front of his mankey Hilton mates. No fucking way, boy howdy.

This is a man who takes on the might of Islam, single handed, armed with nothing more than a heid that looks like Cousin It from The Munsters, and strategically placed stationary cupboard.

I'll hear nothing bad about Scotland's premier national treasure.... ladies and gentlemen,,,, The Boofon.

You were a fan of Jimmy Savile before he got outed as a weirdo, am I correct?

Don't think anyone is going to say they hate Aberdeen.

People on the board here are all pretty passionate about the club and naturally have different ways of showing that during really disheartening times for all Dons fans.

Celtic game was gutting but we could look at it this way:

- we hard the nerve to fight back after a tragically inept start to the game

- we scored 3 goals against Celtic at their ground

- if we had a little more fight and determination we'd have got at least a draw

- with a proper goalkeeper we'd probably have won

So in essence if the new manager can fill the team with greater self belief and determination and get the team fighting for each other from start to finish then we will see some decent results, even with much the same group of players.

If the new man can identify GK as a weak point and bring in an able replacement for Langers then even better

Replace at least 2 of Hughes, Milsom and Rae with a couple decent midfielders who can stay fit all season and we are laughing

Now obviously for the purposes of trying to spread a little positivity I am going to ignore the situation with the poor running of the club etc etc. Kelt has summarised it quite nicely above and its been done to death on many many threads already.

You were a fan of Jimmy Savile before he got outed as a weirdo, am I correct?

Massive tribute from Kelt to Savile on the 'RIP Jimmy Savile' thread, just before he got outed as a nonce of epic proportion, to an extent unprecedented in human history.

Easy mistake to make.

Massive tribute from Kelt to Savile on the 'RIP Jimmy Savile' thread, just before he got outed as a nonce of epic proportion, to an extent unprecedented in human history.

Easy mistake to make.

Exactly.

Based on this evidence I can only assume that The Boofon is in fact a peadophile.