If You Were Appointed Afc Boss What Would You Do.........

i would tell the players that the ball must go forward at ALL times in iopen pklay any passing back would result in perpetrator being fined.

So in other words, if the best pass in order to keep possession was to go backwards or sideways, you'd rather we just humped the ball forward?

Brilliant.......thanks for that Guardiola :clangers2:

Number one thing would be a complete revamp of scouting. It's self evident that we are shit at finding players from outwith Scottish football or occasionally the rest of the uk.

Review of all youth players and those of promise offered new long term contracts with incentives if they leave for big fees.

Similar to the above with jack, McGinn, Hayes. New contract for magennis if its up in the summer, not sure if it is.

Sack fallon with immediate effect.

Having just looked at the wages given to the players in the MLS, I'd raid the shit out of the American league and fire every cunt in our current squad. Team A-fucking-Merica.

Omar Cummings, 1400 bucks a week, pacy, tricky and tireless.

Conor Casey, 4,000 bucks a week, big, bald, scary fucker who dominates defences and takes no shite from anyone.

That's attack sorted out for about 3 grand a week in real British Pounds, and they're easily SPL standard.

I'd be tempted to bring in Brian Ching inna. Not because he's any good but because he's got a magic name.

Josh Lambo, 2,000 buck a week. Now playing Handegg :omg: as a kicker.

That's goalie sorted for about 1200 quid a week.

Are there any regulations about how many Yanks can play in the team, because there's talent to be had over here.

Maybe rope some proper cheerleaders to come over with the money we save when we sack all the piss poor domestic players.

Amerideen Soccer Club of Football

Go Red Dandy Dons!

Get the team sponsored by Ribena :trophy:

Free carton of Ribena to every home fan who pays at the gate :trophy:

Free crate of Ribena for every season ticket purchased :trophy:

Sugar Free Ribena to every away fan :trophy: - NOTHING to any Old Firm fans who darken Pittodrie

Play attacking football :trophy:

Vote Woohoo 2013 - :thehat:

• Upvote 2

Get the team sponsored by Ribena :trophy:

Free carton of Ribena to every home fan who pays at the gate :trophy:

Free crate of Ribena for every season ticket purchased :trophy:

Sugar Free Ribena to every away fan :trophy: - NOTHING to any Old Firm fans who darken Pittodrie

Play attacking football :trophy:

Vote Woohoo 2013 - :thehat:

There's no option to +1 you for some reason, but +1 anyway because I like Ribena #woohoo2013 :flag:

Having just looked at the wages given to the players in the MLS, I'd raid the shit out of the American league and fire every cunt in our current squad. Team A-fucking-Merica.

Omar Cummings, 1400 bucks a week, pacy, tricky and tireless.

Conor Casey, 4,000 bucks a week, big, bald, scary fucker who dominates defences and takes no shite from anyone.

That's attack sorted out for about 3 grand a week in real British Pounds, and they're easily SPL standard.

I'd be tempted to bring in Brian Ching inna. Not because he's any good but because he's got a magic name.

Josh Lambo, 2,000 buck a week. Now playing Handegg :omg: as a kicker.

That's goalie sorted for about 1200 quid a week.

Are there any regulations about how many Yanks can play in the team, because there's talent to be had over here.

Maybe rope some proper cheerleaders to come over with the money we save when we sack all the piss poor domestic players.

Amerideen Soccer Club of Football

Go Red Dandy Dons!

Don't know these guys but maybe on par with A League in Oz. The boy Rogic (still an unproven international) the celts signed will be a player...plenty more where he came from and pretty cheap.

Don't know these guys but maybe on par with A League in Oz. The boy Rogic (still an unproven international) the celts signed will be a player...plenty more where he came from and pretty cheap.

Casey and Cummings were Colorado's front pairing. Cummings was full of direct running, and played provider, Casey was the big, strong guy who just barreled through defenses. Many times I though, shit, these guys would take SPL defences to bits, but they're probably on huge wages.

Turns out they're not. Many MLS players are on wages that more or less match what our players (allegedly) make.

all joking aside kelt, its a well known no longer a secret that america is an untapped market.

man utd, chelsea, real, barca etc have been tapping it for fans for years.

sooner or later the playing talent will come.

get inon the ground level and youll be quids in.

also why dont aberdeen play mclose season friendlies in houston? perth would be abnother place that has many scots.

why is it always holland or england.

next stop india.

all joking aside kelt, its a well known no longer a secret that america is an untapped market.

also why dont aberdeen play mclose season friendlies in houston? perth would be abnother place that has many scots.

next stop india.

Pisses me off when the MLS gets put down, "Ach, It's Highland League at best." sort of thing.

Well, I watch MLS and Scottish games, and anyone who thinks the SPL is superior to the MLS is having a laugh.

Maybe that was true years ago, when the SPL was a better league than it is now, and the MLS was a weaker league than it is now, but these day, not a chance.

Depends where the football is played.

If we went over to the US and played these cunts, they would probably win, we'd be struggling with the climate and all that.

However, there's no chance that these yanks could come over to Scotland and beat us on our own patch.

So I'd say they're not better than us, they're simply better organised.

However their team names are simply ridiculous and undermine all their efforts.

Depends where the football is played.

If we went over to the US and played these cunts, they would probably win, we'd be struggling with the climate and all that.

However, there's no chance that these yanks could come over to Scotland and beat us on our own patch.

So I'd say they're not better than us, they're simply better organised.

However their team names are simply ridiculous and undermine all their efforts.

Climate's only a factor if you play somewhere like Arizona or Texas. America's quite a big place, and the Northern States are a lot like the UK in terms of weather and temperature.

Not sure why you don't think a US team could win in Scotland, though.

DC United hammered the Scottish Champions 4-0 in DC, where the weather's just about the same... possibly slightly warmer. Temperature differences for July is about 5 degrees warmer in DC on average.

next stop india.

Pisses me off when the MLS gets put down, "Ach, It's Highland League at best." sort of thing.

Well, I watch MLS and Scottish games, and anyone who thinks the SPL is superior to the MLS is having a laugh.

Maybe that was true years ago, when the SPL was a better league than it is now, and the MLS was a weaker league than it is now, but these day, not a chance.

Aye all this harks back to a time when we were relevant in world football.

In truth Americas been a bigger player since about 1990

i would tell the players that the ball must go forward at ALL times in iopen pklay any passing back would result in perpetrator being fined.

Well here's hoping that one day, when Eric Black is old and washed up, his stock has fallen so low that his only two options are here or the Albyn School For Girls crochet department head, he tosses the coin and turns up in the Pittodrie managers chair, he hasn't been an avid student of the ericblack4boss coaching manual.

Well here's hoping that one day, when Eric Black is old and washed up, his stock has fallen so low that his only two options are here or the Albyn School For Girls crochet department head, he tosses the coin and turns up in the Pittodrie managers chair, he hasn't been an avid student of the ericblack4boss coaching manual.

Why the fuck would hebe coin tossing those two options?

Jesus Ollie doing crochet with hot schoolgirls (legal) or managing a bunch of useless arseholes. I know what I'd pick and it's the tighter arseholes.

Number one thing would be a complete revamp of scouting. It's self evident that we are shit at finding players from outwith Scottish football or occasionally the rest of the uk.

Review of all youth players and those of promise offered new long term contracts with incentives if they leave for big fees.

Similar to the above with jack, McGinn, Hayes. New contract for magennis if its up in the summer, not sure if it is.

Sack fallon with immediate effect.

Not the mangers scope but I think retaining what we do develop is important too. Which is difficult when our stadium and facilities are utter shit. Must feel like being invited to stay at a fucking pikey travelers site training with us.

"Dinna hit the motors with the ba or it'll come out of your wages."

utf-8BSU1HMDAwNTItMjAxMDA3MTYtMjAzM.jpg

Can just hear Milne to any potential manager demanding training facilities of Milne.

Ach, chiel, ye've nae need for stet o the ert facilytees... Er's a rare wee bit o grun ahin mi muchle hoose oot i road... ye's kin dee yer trainin there for tweenty puwn an oor... jist mind an nae slip in the sharn. Ah sale it tae the gairden sintir fir a puwn a pun. Ony o it leaves ma field and I'll hiv ti charge ye's fur it inna.

Cow-In-Mud-Cropped1-1024x769.jpg