Fucking awful. The videography is terrible. It looks like it's done with a £15 webcam out of Argos. Now I'm nae asking for CGI effects akin to MIB3, just a proper HD camera and some well placed microphones. The interview with Milne was ridiculous. You could hardly hear the interviewer.

Agreed - what a shambles.

Started watching the interview on STV but couldn't hear. Searched high and low for my RED Tv login details thinking it'd be worth the effort - but no. I know scottish football is struggling financially but not being able to record an interview properly with a half decent camera is a bit stupid

Seriously, it would cost less than £1000 and an afternoon on YouTube to get something that looks really professional and clean cut. He'll, I'm sure there's students at college or uni who would dive at the chance to get their work on such a highly read site.

So much better to have a video no one will have the patience to watch or use again should things not go as wonderfully swimmingly as we'd all wish.

Or maybe we're just cheap and have hired something second hand that was once alright, got broken but now sort of works again.

Or maybe we're just cheap and have hired something second hand that was once alright, got broken but now sort of works again.

I don't even think it's that. I don't think it worked in the first place. One thing's a cert. It doesn't work at the moment!

I gave up on it a few years ago as most of the time nothing would work! Waste of money!

The highlights alone I would say are worth it (again, if you can get it to work) but there's a great archive there with a huge amount of games. The rest, interviews and whatnot, look really shabby.

Another gripe, is not even getting a picture when you're listening to an interview. It just looks like there's something missing with that white spinning circle.