10% Aff

Pudgie

Because I'm such a nice guy, I'm giving ALL Hatters 10% aff in my wee photay shoppie. It doesn't matter if you rate Langfield, think JIG or think Magennis is good enough to keep, you're all welcome here.

Promo code: AFChat

The Shop

Mods, if this is too much free advertising then just give's a PM and save the baseball bat wielding hivvies.

They look professional? What the fuck does that mean? The boy's an artist. He disna want to hear that pish, especially fae a racist pig who doesn't think it's "his thing". You don't even know what your "thing" is.

Honesty is what pudgie needs. We're saying its pure shite. Nae cunt, including you, has had the balls to give him the honest truth. He can't make a living from any "talent" he thinks he might have for photography cos however technically knowledgeable he might be, he's a thoroughly boring bastard who has nothing interesting to say. His views on waves and shores and shit wouldn't inspire any cunt and he would go broke doing this.

Get a job min. Your photography is shite.

Jesus, what a miserable bastard.

• Upvote 5

Ok, cruel to be kind doesn't work. Fair enough. The nanny state and overwhelming need for PC means we should lie.

I love your stuff because x x x x x

That one really appeals to my sense of x x x x x

I would like to buy some of your pics as x x x x x

Your photos are great because x x x x x

Fill one of them in you hypocritical cunts.

A deserved -3 for this but you're right to an extent. People won't tell you when your work's shite. Thankfully I've got lecturers that I trust and can give me real feedback that keep me in the right direction.

A deserved -3 for this but you're right to an extent. People won't tell you when your work's shite. Thankfully I've got lecturers that I trust and can give me real feedback that keep me in the right direction.

Lol. Lecturers who couldn't do it for themselves, thus their being in receipt of shit wages to lecture you.

They encourage you so that they get funded next year, however good or bad you are.

Artistic talent is not taught. In photography, you either do have an eye or you don't.

You don't, if that shit is the best you can offer. It's dull as fuck.

There are plenty dullards out there but even they aren't so gullible to think your stuff is worth having.

You'll never make four hundred quid out of that pish, let alone recover your costs, let alone make a living.

Stop dreaming. Get a job. You got fuck all to say in your pics because you have fuck all to say in your head.

If you ever become an artistic photographer, I'll blow you live on here. The best you have ahead of you is shit, like wedding pics and that.

Saying a lot without really saying anything again. You assume the lecturers haven't been there and done it, regardless of that, their opinion is worthwhile whether they're earning £1 a day or £100,000.

If your opinion on photography is anything like your opinion on golf then I'll be fine.

• Upvote 1

Saying a lot without saying anything? Every single word and sentence of mine has purport, and is delivered with concision. It is not possible to convey the ideas that I do in more economic verbiage. Only those with primary school vocabularies would fail to recognise this.

The content of what is said, however, now this may offend your sensibilities.

Only four posters have written more than a one line post on your thread and not one of the four of us would buy.

As an artist, you will understand the value of passion and discipline when delivering quality and if you were a man of science, you would know that dedication to the truth is one of the four key tenets of self discipline.

So let's not run away from the truth, shall we? In fact, let's be open and candid with it.

Everyone makes mistakes. This batch just might be your major mistake. I haven't "studied" photography ever but this doesn't disqualify me from the debate. Having a depth of knowledge on art in its various and diverse forms and having pursued this interest for almost half a century, this alone qualifies me to comment on artistic endeavour, in this case quite patently an amateur and aspiring one.

Nae cunt is so cruel and heartless to discourage another who shows enthusiasm, but no aspiring artist is so stupid to put his stuff online and expect nothing but compliments, unless he or she really does have an exceptional talent.

Another truth is that, like golfers, like footballers, like fighter pilots, like F1 drivers, there are more aspiring artists than there is capacity to accommodate them all. Ergo, most artists aren't very good or haven't got what it takes to make a living.

In art particularly, the artist has to have a vision and has to find a voice. What's yours? What is the point of these photos? I don't see any theme? You are not trying to capture the force of nature nor the transitions that occur within it, there is no suggestion of renaissance or re-birth, the rock formations neither mean anything nor remind of any particular theme, you don't even offer any focal point whatsoever in the majority which leaves the viewer thinking what the fuck is this all about?

The real test of your artistic merit isn't necessarily in its popularity but for photography more than surreal or abstract art for example, the demand for it can be a stronger indication of its "worth".

Have you recovered your costs yet? Are you making money from these? If not, is that your fault or is it ours, for being so thick to get it? Maybe you blame a lack of exposure for the people not rushing to your door? Whatever the reason, dedication to truth is key.

Perhaps you might want to take one of your photos and explain why you think people should buy it? Black and white photography is often very powerful, much more powerful than colour but if your theme was to capture vibrancy or the changing, restorative or eternal aspects of nature, then I can't understand how colour wouldn't have worked better. That assumes you did have a point and an objective all along, and that you are not destined to end up in the vast majority of aspirants that never made it in their chosen path?

You should be grateful for honest feedback, not burying your head in the sand. Nobody is going to tell you to your face in such forthright terms but since when has debate been invalidated because the message was not what the originator wanted to hear? Four of us have said no, and I'm guessing no-one has bought. I look forward to your response and I hope that I will be impressed enough by it and learn enough from it that I can apologise for my crass introductory remarks at the top of the thread. I may even buy the lot if you can teach me to love them. It's just impossible to love what you don't understand, in the absence of questioning or melancholy or vexation or harmony or any other underlying theme that binds the viewer to the form.

attention_whore_959809.jpg

• Upvote 4

You should be grateful for honest feedback, not burying your head in the sand. Nobody is going to tell you to your face in such forthright terms but since when has debate been invalidated because the message was not what the originator wanted to hear? Four of us have said no, and I'm guessing no-one has bought. I look forward to your response and I hope that I will be impressed enough by it and learn enough from it that I can apologise for my crass introductory remarks at the top of the thread. I may even buy the lot if you can teach me to love them. It's just impossible to love what you don't understand, in the absence of questioning or melancholy or vexation or harmony or any other underlying theme that binds the viewer to the form.

For many people it’s absolutely possible to love what you don’t understand. In fact, for most art, that’s very much my case. Like many people, I respond viscerally, loving or disliking many pieces on first sight. And still on second sight. I think in understanding a piece of art in whatever form, it’s possible to teach me to appreciate it, but not to love it.

Saying a lot without saying anything? Every single word and sentence of mine has purport, and is delivered with concision. It is not possible to convey the ideas that I do in more economic verbiage. Only those with primary school vocabularies would fail to recognise this.

The content of what is said, however, now this may offend your sensibilities.

Only four posters have written more than a one line post on your thread and not one of the four of us would buy.

As an artist, you will understand the value of passion and discipline when delivering quality and if you were a man of science, you would know that dedication to the truth is one of the four key tenets of self discipline.

So let's not run away from the truth, shall we? In fact, let's be open and candid with it.

Everyone makes mistakes. This batch just might be your major mistake. I haven't "studied" photography ever but this doesn't disqualify me from the debate. Having a depth of knowledge on art in its various and diverse forms and having pursued this interest for almost half a century, this alone qualifies me to comment on artistic endeavour, in this case quite patently an amateur and aspiring one.

Nae cunt is so cruel and heartless to discourage another who shows enthusiasm, but no aspiring artist is so stupid to put his stuff online and expect nothing but compliments, unless he or she really does have an exceptional talent.

Another truth is that, like golfers, like footballers, like fighter pilots, like F1 drivers, there are more aspiring artists than there is capacity to accommodate them all. Ergo, most artists aren't very good or haven't got what it takes to make a living.

In art particularly, the artist has to have a vision and has to find a voice. What's yours? What is the point of these photos? I don't see any theme? You are not trying to capture the force of nature nor the transitions that occur within it, there is no suggestion of renaissance or re-birth, the rock formations neither mean anything nor remind of any particular theme, you don't even offer any focal point whatsoever in the majority which leaves the viewer thinking what the fuck is this all about?

The real test of your artistic merit isn't necessarily in its popularity but for photography more than surreal or abstract art for example, the demand for it can be a stronger indication of its "worth".

Have you recovered your costs yet? Are you making money from these? If not, is that your fault or is it ours, for being so thick to get it? Maybe you blame a lack of exposure for the people not rushing to your door? Whatever the reason, dedication to truth is key.

Perhaps you might want to take one of your photos and explain why you think people should buy it? Black and white photography is often very powerful, much more powerful than colour but if your theme was to capture vibrancy or the changing, restorative or eternal aspects of nature, then I can't understand how colour wouldn't have worked better. That assumes you did have a point and an objective all along, and that you are not destined to end up in the vast majority of aspirants that never made it in their chosen path?

You have the right to like or dislike the photographs.

Fair enough.

However, is there really any need to be so vitriolic and nasty about it?

You long winded diatribe is exactly that.

Trying to appear to be clever....when all you are in fact doing is make yourself look like an aggressive wind bag that likes the sound of his own "voice".

Internet loud mouth.

No doubt your stalking tendencies will come out and you'll trawl through SIX months worth of posts and dredge up the fact that I backed Vernon last September, about 6 games into the current season, a bit like you have done above with ebbe.

You can make a point and disagree with a post without coming across as the complete cunt that you do.

You have the right to like or dislike the photographs.

Fair enough.

However, is there really any need to be so vitriolic and nasty about it?

You long winded diatribe is exactly that.

Trying to appear to be clever....when all you are in fact doing is make yourself look like an aggressive wind bag that likes the sound of his own "voice".

Internet loud mouth.

No doubt your stalking tendencies will come out and you'll trawl through SIX months worth of posts and dredge up the fact that I backed Vernon last September, about 6 games into the current season, a bit like you have done above with ebbe.

You can make a point and disagree with a post without coming across as the complete cunt that you do.

You may not have the intelligence for this debate. I wasn't being nasty and vitriolic. I was nurturing.

I don't try to appear to be clever. I just am.

You offer nothing but ad hominem attacks. Not one contribution to the debate, ever.

As I predicted following observation, it is you who accuses others of having your sickness. This is very common.

You stalked me and deliberately so, as you made no contribution other than the ad hominem attack.

When you, as you inevitably will, revert with more ad hominems and zero debate on the subject of the thread, as you always do, then we might have to direct you to fitba chat. I found you out kevin, can i call you kevin?, and you don't like it. You got kippered and you blame me for your inadequacies. It was whoever gave you the guffy name that you should be looking at. How else can one's nature be so black and so void of love? Your environmental and genetic failings are not of my making.

Oh dear.

Your usual, well worn, little "catchphrases" get trotted out ad nauseum.

you need some new material.

"Kevin, can I call you Kevin"....(PS...not "guffy" ill educated clown)

"ad hominem" - With your unecessary aggressiveness, I think it's appropriate to query your motives for the aforesaid behaviour rather than comment on your thoughts on photography.

And wouldn't you say trawling through a posters comments from 6 months and then posting them is stalking material?

Very weird and troubling personality you have Ricket.

All this pent up aggression and desire to look clever.

Insecurity and inadequacy written all over it.

Do you have any friends? ....or does being a cunt make that impossible?

No doubt, there will be paragraphs of winded pish in reply.

I wouldn't bother, no-one will read it.

When you, as you inevitably will, revert with more ad hominems and zero debate on the subject of the thread, as you always do, then we might have to direct you to fitba chat.

You accuse me of matelessness and being troubled etc.

Why not just write about how you really feel about yourself? Maybe an autobiography?

Did they teach you about projection when you were receiving your degree in psychology? Or was that another lie?

You stopped the hen-pecked and remote control, I see. I control you.

Aye, that's right, you do.

Stalkers always think that. :-)

Delusional as well I see

Hey pudgie. Welcome back. Just in time. No-one has bought yet but we will once you tell us what we're looking at.

As an artist, I know you welcome tough questions. It's how we learn. Look forward to chewing the fat widcha.

Not sure if kevin has anything to contribute. I'm sure he'll apologise for using your thread to vent his confusion.

Rickets,no confusion here.

I knew before this thread started you were an obnoxious cunt.

And guess what, you still are

Get yourself up to Findlater Castle for some good snaps Pudgie, would probably suit the dark and mysterious theme you've got going on. I prefer bright colourful photos. Just personal preference ken.

Good shout, Sunnyside beach too.

The odd black and white portrait ones can sometimes look good but much

prefer colour ones that totally capture real life.

Get yourself up to Findlater Castle for some good snaps Pudgie, would probably suit the dark and mysterious theme you've got going on.

I prefer bright colourful photos. Just personal preference ken.

Yep me too. I'm looking for a something like what the OP is selling for my bathrooms, but in colour, as the walls are white.

Each to their own, don't like it then don't buy it.

I think you're being harsh on the loon rocket.

I was at first, deliberately so. The internet is the medium of maximum integrity and no-one can post up their work for evaluation to expect nothing but praise. I was being honest. I think it's shit. But I don't see ony ither cunt trying to help him like I tried to? He needs a vision. He needs a voice (or an eye in the case of photography). The last thing he needs is to be telt how good he is if nae cunt is buying before he wastes another 12 months of his life chasing something that may be beyond him. tup should get on here. He similarly uses the brutal truth to help folk, made of the same altruistic love of fellow man as I.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.