It Was 40 Years Ago Today, Willie Miller Taught The Dons To Play

I'll talk only about him as a player. I think he was the greatest AFC player. If we get another player as good I doubt (in fact there's no fn chance) he'll stay around as long, so he will remain the greatest.

People in England (the English funnily enough) could never understand why Alan Hansen only won 26 caps. Simple. Willie Miller was a better player and in my opinion Hansen was 'world class'. They just couldn't fit in the same team and Miller was always first choice.

To me that tells you how good Miller was. A fantastic reader of the game who could combine a delicate touch when required but had ice running through his veins...he was a hard bastard.

I'll talk only about him as a player. I think he was the greatest AFC player. If we get another player as good I doubt (in fact there's no fn chance) he'll stay around as long, so he will remain the greatest.

People in England (the English funnily enough) could never understand why Alan Hansen only won 26 caps. Simple. Willie Miller was a better player and in my opinion Hansen was 'world class'. They just couldn't fit in the same team and Miller was always first choice.

To me that tells you how good Miller was. A fantastic reader of the game who could combine a delicate touch when required but had ice running through his veins...he was a hard bastard.

Plus the fact that Fergie thought Hansen was a cunt (which was right)

The suggestion was for your own good pal, just block me if you can't stand me or my idiotic posts.

your abuse is like water off a ducks back, so carry on if you want, was just trying to help.

Thanks for the advice, I'd prefer it to come from someone whose cognitive abilities hadn;t been wrecked by a good kicking in Poland mind you, might carry more some weight.

I'm sure my reciprocal abuse is water off a ducks back to you, we've seen you have no thought for anyone but yourself after all.

As for blocking you, I tried that, but you seemed to take great delight in misunderstanding that when someone quoted you, I could see your posts, so instead, I'll just keep on viewing you, after all, I was missing your delightful snidey comments when I had you on block. Prick.

Thanks for the advice, I'd prefer it to come from someone whose cognitive abilities hadn;t been wrecked by a good kicking in Poland mind you, might carry more some weight.

I'm sure my reciprocal abuse is water off a ducks back to you, we've seen you have no thought for anyone but yourself after all.

As for blocking you, I tried that, but you seemed to take great delight in misunderstanding that when someone quoted you, I could see your posts, so instead, I'll just keep on viewing you, after all, I was missing your delightful snidey comments when I had you on block. Prick.

I'll just do what I've been doing for a long time and go back to ignoring you, any reciprocal abuse is in your head. Don't bother replying, you're on ignore. Try and chill out min.

• Downvote 1