Aberdeen Crimewatch

Henry

Someone will be in custody for this within 5 years.

Brilliant.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was ericblack4boss that actually did it, he's got the temper for it, maybe got ripped off after putting in a fence.

Tempted to phone Police scotland just in case, £10k wouldn't go amiss and it would save Boof from getting a hiding if he was locked up.

I'd be locked up for destroying the yokel.

I also think ericblack4boss might be heavily involved in this.

We're sitting joking about it with the murderer himself.

We need Stuart McBride on the case.

I think you're heavily involved in homosexuality given how much you go on about it on here

• Upvote 1

Wouldn't be surprised if it was ericblack4boss that actually did it, he's got the temper for it, maybe got ripped off after putting in a fence.

Tempted to phone Police scotland just in case, £10k wouldn't go amiss and it would save Boof from getting a hiding if he was locked up.

Never change Dod.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Police are today investigating after an Aberdeen hairdresser was raided for hair straighteners.

The incident happened just after midnight at Tek-nique Hair Design on Hollybank Place.

A member of the public discovered the window of the hairdresser had been smashed and alerted police.

Four hair straighteners, including three GHD’s worth more than £100 each, were stolen during the incident.

A Police Scotland spokeswoman said: “We were called just after midnight by a member of the public.

“The hairdresser had been broken into.

“We arrived to find a window had been smashed.

“Investigations will be carried out today.”

Have you spotted someone with suspiciously straight hair today? :sherlock:

I just googled the price of GHD fucking straighteners, can't believe I've bought my daughter 3 of them over the years, thought they were cheaper than that, leaves them on the floor and basically trashes them. The amount of time I've smelled burning and went into her room to find them still switched on hours after she's went out makes my tight Aberdonian side twitch into spasms, should be banned, bring back curls.

Top tip, don't bother with expensive hair straighteners, just lean over a bench vice and have someone close it for you.

I completely disagree. Young @dave_min with his shoulder length hair really looked the part when he broke out his GHD's.

They've fairly lasted the rest of time, I've had about 10 different gf's borrow them now.

I completely disagree. Young @@dave_min with his shoulder length hair really looked the part when he broke out his GHD's.

They've fairly lasted the rest of time, I've had about 10 different gf's borrow them now.

No wonder you go through so many wimmen, sleeping while they're round at yours leaving them only with straighteners to play with.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know what thread to put this so t's going here.........first rumble of thunder just now, thank fuck, it's too fucking hot, bring it on. :)

There would be a great empty balcony in tilly to watch it.

Should add this to the pet hates thread. We have had months of shit weather, and first decent day and folk are saying its too hot. Wise up min. Enjoy.

RIP the Tilly 3.

Should add this to the pet hates thread. We have had months of shit weather, and first decent day and folk are saying its too hot. Wise up min. Enjoy.

RIP the Tilly 3.

It was too humid min, Canary island heat is fine but that was too close and humid, I was strimming the grass and sweating buckets, give me an overcast grey day over that, I love shit weather. :) x

Hearing something has happened outside Bon Accord golf club. Police, ambulance there and its also barriered off this morning.

Sounds like the purge has came to Aberdeen, fucking brilliant, can think of a few I'd love to kill.

Dave min for his shit banter should sleep with his eyes open for a start, some Hearts fans getting it first ovs.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1