Aberdeen Crimewatch

Henry

• 1 month later...

Oh the mulled wine did flow. I created a wonderful grotto in my conservatory.

The icing on the cake, the Ace in the pack, the real wow factor to impress the kids......(aye my own kids you perverted cunts).....the laser projector. Hammered the cunt into the ground, as soon as dusk fell I powered her up. My whole house a dancing sea of red and green lasers. The kids were so happy, Dad was the man.

Switch the cunt off before bed.

Wake up, pull the blinds.........fucking nicked.

That's what's known in the game as "a bastard"

Merry Xmas everyone.

Fuck...

• Site Sponsor

The icing on the cake, the Ace in the pack, the real wow factor to impress the kids......(aye my own kids you perverted cunts).....the laser projector. Hammered the cunt into the ground, as soon as dusk fell I powered her up. My whole house a dancing sea of red and green lasers. The kids were so happy, Dad was the man.

Merry Xmas everyone.

Someone in our street put one of them in their front gairden last week.

Tillydrone fuckin West

• Downvote 1

I'm not a racist, not in any shape or form but a tribe of blacks moved in a few months back just behind in Crossgates and without pointing any fingers......I bet it was them.

Has to be someone local and not a chance they'll use it themselves so bit of a waste of time stealing it, keep an eye on gumtree in case it pops up.

I've slept on this and am fuming that someone could do this to cheese and his kids, an attempt to brighten the street and make life just that little bit better, lets use our power in numbers to out this fucker. They must be local and would never use them in the area, I know where cheese lives, not a through road, means they're going to gift them to their mink mates or sell them. I'll patrol the hopetoun/cloverfield area, I'm sure cheese will do bankhead/stoneywood, the rest of you need to watch local classifieds. Any reports of strobing lights on houses i'll follow up.

#letsbringlightsbacktothecheesegarden.

Thieving fuckers. It's my manor, I won't sleep till these rats are caught.

^ guilty

I couldn't afford the electricity to keep it going mate, we're sitting round candles in my house trying to keep warm, I dread when the real cold comes and I have to light the fuckers.

My one hate in life is thieving little fuckers, can't help but think since I bought slippers and elastic waistband trousers and retired from ruling Bucksburn with an iron fist things have gone downhill, we've seen hotel fires, pub thefts, shoplifting, car theft and mugging on the rise, now the ultimate sin....stealing from the great man that is cheesepipes.

I'm Liam Neeson on this one, no matter where that strobe light is I will find it and will kill the fucker who took it.

Its good to know I have not only Boxys finest but Aberdeen's finest patrolling the North section.

I'm keeping a watchful eye on the mudhut round the back and also the Lassie with all the kids, I'm afraid she's a suspect through the heavy breeding project she undertook.

Since I was wired into the house they just yanked the cable therefore a diy job on the plug is clue number one, I'm hoping they just wire it direct to a 240v supply rather than a transformer and kill themselves and all who are related to him/her.

I know the lassie I think, 5 kids and a dog, skinny bird who plays darts? likely suspects, minks. Moans all the time online about the council not giving her a bigger house, never worked a day in her life, feral fuckers.

Merry Xmas everyone.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Sorry. Magical.

Merry Xmas everyone.

Have FUBAR news been informed ?

You never know CP but the Press Gang from the EE will get a hold of this story and next thing you, the pipettes and the dug will be on the front of our daily news with that forlorn look on your faces and you'll be swamped with offers of replacements

Ps. I wouldn't mention anything about The Darkies in the interview though

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Have FUBAR news been informed ?

You never know CP but the Press Gang from the EE will get a hold of this story and next thing you, the pipettes and the dug will be on the front of our daily news with that forlorn look on your faces and you'll be swamped with offers of replacements

Ps. I wouldn't mention anything about The Darkies in the interview though

:laughing:

Smoke him out Dayts.

If its true, stall him and I can be anywhere in boxy within 3 minutes.

Unless I'm taking a shit which will add minimum 2 mins to response time.

Smoke him out Dayts.

If its true, stall him and I can be anywhere in boxy within 3 minutes.

Unless I'm taking a shit which will add minimum 2 mins to response time.

Emma thinks the World owes her a living because she can reproduce, I'm on it min.

Did unleaded work btw?