Father Ted

Eh, think we are all forgetting Speed 3. Or Kicking Bishop Brennan Up the Arse. Or when they go on holiday to the caravan site.

It is my personal favourite. Series 2-4 of Blackadder push it close. I quite like IT Crowd (Graham Lineham involved in that as well). Only Fools had its moments, but wasn't a big fan.

With Father Ted though, I could watch an episode, then see it again the next day and still crack up every time.

• Upvote 1

Eh, think we are all forgetting Speed 3. Or Kicking Bishop Brennan Up the Arse. Or when they go on holiday to the caravan site.

It is my personal favourite. Series 2-4 of Blackadder push it close. I quite like IT Crowd (Graham Lineham involved in that as well). Only Fools had its moments, but wasn't a big fan.

With Father Ted though, I could watch an episode, then see it again the next day and still crack up every time.

That is undoubtedly the order:

1. Eurosong

2. Speed 3

3. Kicking Bishop Brennan up the arse

Always cracks me up when I see the entrants board for a song for Ireland: 'You dirty English Bastards'

Probably the greatest sitcom ever made.

I certainly can't think of anything that betters it.

Ended 15 years ago and still hilarious.

Discuss.

Definitely in my top ten, I think.

Others to consider are, It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia, The Mr Show, and Arrested Development.

Father Ted is brilliant, but have to agree that Only Fools imo is the best comedy.

Hard to pick a favourite episode as so many classics like "Tony Angelo" singing Crying (or cwying ;) ), the classic with Del falling through the bar or Denzil's dead budgie. However i think the best series was the 5th one. If you only watch one series of Only Fools for me that's the one to see

Father Ted is pish.

'Only joking!

I REALLY LIKE TONY!'

Have seen every episode about 10-15 times easily and still switch to it when I see it's on more4. Every episode is genius, hard to pick a favourite but possibly the Christmas special where they aew lost in 'Oirlands biggest lingerie section, I understand' is the best, has it all.

Me and my bro love it so much, at one point we were going to go to 'Tedfest'.

Also think the Office, Inbetweeners and Peep Show are up there too though, hard to decide for me what order I would rank them.