Lions Vs Australia

• 2 weeks later...

What is just about the Wales team will struggle in Sydney against the Australians. Looking at the Aussies not many of them look like they are from Oz. Islanders mainly by the looks of things. Have been impressed how they belt out the national anthem though.

you seen the french u20s football team?

Nae biggy. 15 Scots beat the aussies in oz last summer.

Im a big rugby fan and amongst rugby fans I know Im a fairly lone voice in disliking the lions.

My gripe with the lions,

1) Its embarrassing that Britain and Ireland still feel the need to combine in order to win in the southern hemisphere.

2) Its not even representing 1 single country so its totally random in that respect, you always have folk texting rugger shows asking if Parisse will get picked.

3) I think its fucking disgraceful that 4 of Scotlands best players were sitting about doing fuck all during the tests when Scotland could have had them playing games for us, could have got us that genuinely historic win against the boks in south Africa, and it affects our world ranking which could affect the 2019 world cup seeding for us. Scotland is number 1 for me and nothing should be allowed to supersede our national side.

In short, the Lions can Fuck off in my opinion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1