Peruvian Tourists

Do you know the girl?

She'll be fit as fuck when she gets out, pretty hefty just now so a few years in a Peruvian hellhole prison should do her the World of good.

Nah, my eldest son, who is 18 says he knew "of her" but didn't actually know her, but I'd never set eyes on her, we've only lived in Lenzie for a year, Bishopbriggs before that, a couple of miles away.

you never know, but to me they're guilty as sin. The looks on their faces weren't so cocky last night on the news. Probably the first time in their lives they've been reprimanded.

cocaine's probably not much worse than alcohol in many respects, but it causes big problems in the countries where it's grown.

Personally, I'm not a fan of anyone trying to make a quick buck and earn a year's wages in a week. Nice quote from a taxi driver over there about how relaxed they were whilst on an expesnive shopping spree.

Still, there are some funny things, like the photographs on the beach in Peru with beer on the table when neither of them drink beer. Who's beer was it?

Interesting case.

you never know, but to me they're guilty as sin. The looks on their faces weren't so cocky last night on the news. Probably the first time in their lives they've been reprimanded.

cocaine's probably not much worse than alcohol in many respects, but it causes big problems in the countries where it's grown.

Personally, I'm not a fan of anyone trying to make a quick buck and earn a year's wages in a week. Nice quote from a taxi driver over there about how relaxed they were whilst on an expesnive shopping spree.

Still, there are some funny things, like the photographs on the beach in Peru with beer on the table when neither of them drink beer. Who's beer was it?

Interesting case.

Alcohol isn't any worse, but you don't see many people bringing a few million quid worth of alcohol through an airport in their suitcase!

I thought it was pretty dangerous putting the drugs in porridge packets, imagine if some poor fecker thought it was real porridge and downed it, like putting turps in a lemonade bottle, just crazy.

Crafty though, playing up to the Scottish stereotype of loving porridge, could have worked.

I think the Scottish lassie is tidy, some body on her.

They took a gamble, it didn't pay off, poor things.

At least it will provide a good Banged up abroad episode in a few years time.

That's what I keep thinking, love banged up abroad. You seen the one in Peru, where the bird supposedly conned her male 'friend' to take some back in his luggage, supposedly he had no clue what was going on till they got nicked. To be fair to him, he seemed a glaiket, naive cunt & she took the full rap for it. He was let off, but not allowed to leave Peru for 3 years, you seen where he was staying, may as well have been doing time.

Interesting case.

Every interview with her old man, he mentions this beer thing. First time for everything, not sure how much ketamine, Charlie and pills she was doing before she got to Ibiza, so her having a beer is hardly conclusive proof of anything!