Peruvian Tourists

Was on the Scottish ones Facebook the other night for a nosey, flicked through her 'Ibiza 2013' pics, she looks off her face in half of them and there are a few 'interesting' characters. Noticed one big, dodgy looking tattooed guy in a couple, so looked at his page, day the story broke he posted a link to it with 'some people are so gullible'. Wonder what he knows... :sherlock:

I'm just pissed off that I'm going to have to do some more 'research' before I get to Ibiza in 4 weeks time. Thought i had everything sorted out as well, stupid bints.

Nae my scene the old marching powder, but when I was there in June there seemed to be a shortage, going by overheard conversations. You may have to go via Peru.

Why? I'm 22, will be 23 next year and the aim is to go there and see some of the best djs around and get raped by filthy techno.

If some dodgy looking character comes offering you easy money for a trip to South America, you should be looking at £8-12,000 for the first million worth of gear, then about 10% of anything above that.

No need to thank me, ken?

• Upvote 2

If some dodgy looking character comes offering you easy money for a trip to South America, you should be looking at £8-12,000 for the first million worth of gear, then about 10% of anything above that.

No need to thank me, ken?

Thing is, I'd be the silly type that wouldn't head back to their and would come straight home and sell the lot, £100 a gram, I'd be even richer than I currently am.

• Upvote 1

I'd be pleading guilty and taking the 2 year stretch...if they carry on with their nonsense defence they'll have to start coming up with names and addresses of the punters that allegedly held guns to their heads...which will end badly for them and their families or if they stay quite they will be found guilty and end up in the slammer for 15 years...

• Upvote 1

Struggle to believe their version of events in their entirety, also struggle to believe they're guilty as sin.

The idea that they were forced into this is plausible, but what seems to really stick out is the fact that neither of them raised the alarm at any point between Ibiza to Peru.

Mind you, it's easy to sit here and say I'd raise the alarm. Totally different if you're in genuine fear for your life.

As for the photos, would be interesting to find out who took them. Reckon there's truth in them being staged.

Struggle to believe their version of events in their entirety, also struggle to believe they're guilty as sin.

The idea that they were forced into this is plausible, but what seems to really stick out is the fact that neither of them raised the alarm at any point between Ibiza to Peru.

Mind you, it's easy to sit here and say I'd raise the alarm. Totally different if you're in genuine fear for your life.

As for the photos, would be interesting to find out who took them. Reckon there's truth in them being staged.

Facebook Generation post...unable to make a decision...Good God man are you really this terrified of nailing your colours to the mast?

Each sentence you have written is just so fu*king frail

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

They don't look the brightest, they better pick up Spanish pretty quickly. Or is it Portugese in Peru? Can't be arsed checking.

Hawksby and Jacobs on TalkSport had a superbly entertaining show today drawing inspiration from the person who asked where she got her jacket from.

If it was a 25 stone baldy scouse prick then I wouldn't care less but I think I'm being swayed by her paps.

No, she's definitely guilty and deserves what she gets. Waste of paps though