Sone Aluko In The Premier League

Yeah, anyone could see he had ability but his application was poor. He improved a lot for his experience after Aberdeen and he's flourished into a great little player.

Still think he will be found wanting overall at EPL level once it comes down to it but must help playing with good footballers.

Ach he was an affa laddie.

I've never seen any player in a Dons strip so clearly give so little a fuck, though. And considering his competition for 'Not giving a fuck'... McDonald, Diamond, Maguire, Kerr, Foster, Mulgrew, Mair, Kerr.... just a whole team of shitbags who gave not one fuck between them...

How we never got relegated.

Good luck to him. Can't have been easy getting managed by a useless fat fuck at AFC.

Which one? We've had a few fitting that description.

His only good 2 seasons were under the orange fat fuck. After that he put in zero effort under the tim fat fuck or the old fat fuck.

Aluko doing well really pisses me off. We could have made proper money on him but instead we had to receive compensation paid by himself to join Third Lanark. Fucking prick. I bet we never even received close to the 200k we were supposedly entitled to.

I've never seen any player in a Dons strip so clearly give so little a fuck, though. And condidering his competition for 'Not giving a fuck'... McDonald, Diamond, Maguire, Kerr, Foster, Mulgrew, Mair, Kerr.... just a whole team of shitbags who gave not one fuck between them...

FOOTBALL25-09-09-03-18-41.gif

Quite liked this kit when it came out but now it is just tainted as the kit of CUNTS!!

Dunno if I'd put Lee Mair in that list. He just wasn't very good at anything.

I've never seen any player in a Dons strip so clearly give so little a fuck, though. And condidering his competition for 'Not giving a fuck'... McDonald, Diamond, Maguire, Kerr, Foster, Mulgrew, Mair, Kerr.... just a whole team of shitbags who gave not one fuck between them...

Before that we had some truly shocking Footballers and I'm sure we will have some shite grace us in years to come, but that couple of seasons with that bunch will likely be the worst we've ever seen.

I've never seen any player in a Dons strip so clearly give so little a fuck, though. And considering his competition for 'Not giving a fuck'... McDonald, Diamond, Maguire, Kerr, Foster, Mulgrew, Mair, Kerr.... just a whole team of shitbags who gave not one fuck between them...

Harsh on Lee Mair that. he wasn't very good granted, but to list him with those cunts is not fair.

What a horrible team we used to have!!

Harsh on Lee Mair that. he wasn't very good granted, but to list him with those cunts is not fair.

What a horrible team we used to have!!

I gave Duff a break on the 'not-trying-shitebag' classification, because he truly was just a terrible, terrible footballer. I don't think he didn't try, I just think he was fucking awful.

Lee Mair I'm not cutting any slack.

I was at the game also and the marking for his goal was shite. He should be shown as an example to players who come here on loan you can still make it as an epl player if you stick at it and improve yourself playing regular games in the spfl then sitting around on a reserve bench. Will never happen players are far too content sitting on their arse getting too much money before being released and playing for someone like Braintree.

I gave Duff a break on the 'not-trying-shitebag' classification, because he truly was just a terrible, terrible footballer. I don't think he didn't try, I just think he was fucking awful.

Lee Mair I'm not cutting any slack.

Mair was just a back up player and left to get games at St Mirren. We finished 4th in his 2 seasons here. He was gone before the cunts really came out in force under McGhee.

Mair was just crap.

I was at the game also and the marking for his goal was shite. He should be shown as an example to players who come here on loan you can still make it as an epl player if you stick at it and improve yourself playing regular games in the spfl then sitting around on a reserve bench. Will never happen players are far too content sitting on their arse getting too much money before being released and playing for someone like Braintree.

What team were you supporting?

Lee Mair? He was just pish.

Lee Miller was more likely not to give a fuck. Also, Scott Severin in his last season was a lazy cunt who had 2 good games, one of which was his last.