Best Looking Uk Woman

Clydeside_Sheep

As per title. (For the slow-witted among us, the UK comprises England, Scotland, Wales and NI.)

Whats your problem with women from Akrotiri and Dhekelia, Anguilla, Bermuda, British Antarctic Territory, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, Montserrat, Pitcairn Islands, Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands & Turks and Caicos Islands?

Eh?

Whats your problem with women from Akrotiri and Dhekelia, Anguilla, Bermuda, British Antarctic Territory, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, Montserrat, Pitcairn Islands, Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands & Turks and Caicos Islands?

Eh?

Mainly its that none of them are as delectable as Kate, or indeed the lovely Michelle.

Mainly its that none of them are as delectable as Kate, or indeed the lovely Michelle.

Will you be making your research available for others to draw their own conclusions, or are we just to accept this to enjoy your "Best Looking UK Woman (excluding overseas territories)" thread?

I do have a soft spot for Emma Watson as well.

By the Gods, another good shout from Daytripping.

I suspect he must have played this game before.

Emma is gorgeous.

When she was only a teenager, in the Potter films, you could kind of tell she would grow up into a really glamorous/sexy women, but it was obviously completely unnacceptable to state this in public. Funny looks etc.

I don't get the appeal with Emma Watson. Think it is a case that people have seen her growing up in the Harry Potter films wondering if she's going to be hot or not, and as a result it influences their opinion now, rather than that what she actually looks like...

I've never seen a Harry Potter film in my life! she's gorgeous.

EDIT I typed gorgeous without seeing the CS reply, spooky! :)

Emma is gorgeous.

When she was only a teenager, in the Potter films, you could kind of tell she would grow up into a really glamorous/sexy women, but it was obviously completely unnacceptable to state this in public. Funny looks etc.

I just have a remarkable taste when it comes to women. :cool:

Emma is gorgeous.

Still think that it is because of your last point that people think she is gorgeous and it is why she is airbrushed etc so much.