Saturday Premiership Games

We could see ourselves in as low as 6th in the league again after the next game if we don't beat the tims.

Utd will beat Partick

Motherwell will very likely beat Killie & St Johnstone COULD beat ICT but this is a tough game to call.

Massive game for us at the piggery & one we really have to win to keep up a good challenge for second. Yes we're not out of it if we lose but it would be a pretty big set back allowing all these teams above us in one go.

Utd & Well (imo) will be our main threat to clinching second because I think ICT will eventually drop off, especially with the loss of Butcher. It may take a while but I don't think they will keep up the challenge but Utd (especially) & Well will no doubt keep up the pace.

Really need a win against celtic :crossfingers:

Don't agree.

St Johnstone, Inverness and Motherwell in December are all far bigger games and more pertinent in deciding what happens than the Celtic game.

So what exactly don't you agree with?

I didn't say the games you mentioned are not bigger :dontknow:

But this next game is massive for US given who our competitors for second are all playing.

"Massive game for us at the piggery & one we really have to win to keep up a good challenge for second. Yes we're not out of it if we lose but it would be a pretty big set back allowing all these teams above us in one go.

Utd & Well (imo) will be our main threat to clinching second because I think ICT will eventually drop off, especially with the loss of Butcher. It may take a while but I don't think they will keep up the challenge but Utd (especially) & Well will no doubt keep up the pace."

Nowhere did I say it was a bigger game but it's a massive game all the same & would be a huge win & a bad one to lose given other games.

The ones against our direct competitors are obviously ALWAYS the "bigger" games because they are essentially 6 pointers for us but I didn't mention which were the bigger games :dontknow:

Ok put it this way. IF we were to win it, it would be a MASSIVE boost in our challenge for second & would pretty much nullify the Hearts game on Sat because the Hearts game was a massive set back in our run.

Don't think we "really have to win it" at all as we'll still be challenging for second regardless.

A pretty big setback would be losing the games I mentioned, dropping a couple of places in one week is better than dropping points consistenly Harcus?over several games/weeks.

Better.

Celtic game is still a massive game & to win it would be fkn huge.

Oh & obviously losing ONE game is not going to be worse than consisteneleleley dropping points over several games/weeks

Captain fkn obvious or what?