Partick Ticket Prices / Standardised Pricing (?)

I see its £20 for a ticket to firhill on the 1st: (£14 for concessions)

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20131111/scottish-cup-fourth-round-partick-thistle-v-aberdeen-fc_2217950_3533001

Quite a jump from the recent cup game at Firpark, eh? (£12 and £6) Whats that all about? Thieving b's.

You can get restricted view seats inna - we are in the main stand, this time, not behind the goal.

Why dont we have standardised pricing?

PS - Its a shame Ian McCall doesnt manage Partick anymore, It was always a laugh to listen to the abuse he got.

I see its £20 for a ticket to firhill on the 1st: (£14 for concessions)

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20131111/scottish-cup-fourth-round-partick-thistle-v-aberdeen-fc_2217950_3533001

Quite a jump from the recent cup game at Firpark, eh? (£12 and £6) Whats that all about? Thieving b's.

You can get restricted view seats inna - we are in the main stand, this time, not behind the goal.

Why dont we have standardised pricing?

PS - Its a shame Ian McCall doesnt manage Partick anymore, It was always a laugh to listen to the abuse he got.

Behind the goal you say? I remember vividly sitting in the main stand. That is, unless, you are a... TIM!

:lolceltic:

Behind the goal you say? I remember vividly sitting in the main stand. That is, unless, you are a... TIM!

:lolceltic:

I am not sure where these tim accusations come from. :wtf:

I said "we are in the main stand this time, not behind the goal".

Thats a factual statement (according to the AFC website).

The last time I saw Aberdeen at Firhill (few years ago in a 3-0 game) we were in the new stand behind the goal.

In fact, in all the many times I have gone to Firhill to see Aberden over the years, we have been behind the goal most of these times - either in the new stand, or the old bit of curved terrace which preceeded it.

I have only been in the main stand at Firhill once before, that I recall.

I am not sure where these tim accusations come from. :wtf:

I said "we are in the main stand this time, not behind the goal".

Thats a factual statement (according to the AFC website).

The last time I saw Aberdeen at Firhill (few years ago in a 3-0 game) we were in the new stand behind the goal.

In fact, in all the many times I have gone to Firhill to see Aberden over the years, we have been behind the goal most of these times - either in the new stand, or the old bit of curved terrace which preceeded it.

I have only been in the main stand at Firhill once before, that I recall.

The last time we were down, we were in the main stand. It was only tongue in cheek though. A mere inaccuracy. I remember being behind the goal at the cup game (1-0) but definitely main stand last time we were there.

The main stand is now the away stand at Firhill and the Partick singing section is ahin the goal. The only team to have away fans there this season was Celtic. Hence the accusation.

The last time we were down, we were in the main stand. It was only tongue in cheek though. A mere inaccuracy. I remember being behind the goal at the cup game (1-0) but definitely main stand last time we were there.

The main stand is now the away stand at Firhill and the Partick singing section is ahin the goal. The only team to have away fans there this season was Celtic. Hence the accusation.

Fair doos Pudgie!

I am glad we had this chat as I have long wanted to ask - who the devil is that in your avatar?

Cheers

CS

Fair doos Pudgie!

I am glad we had this chat as I have long wanted to ask - who the devil is that in your avatar?

Cheers

CS

That would be my sexy self. Did you think it was a filmstar/rockstar/model?

Or did you think it was someone in a rather scary Halloween costume?