Bitcoins

NorthernLights24

Dumb and Dumber with two pointless posts. Hurrah.

Annoying eh? I used to be like you. Cunts taking a dump in threads on subjects which we are interested in can be infuriating.

Your post just now educated me why I’ll not be giving a similar fuck again.

But you’re right. Sorry x x x

Out oh interest how is this a bad thing ?

More eccys is better than less eccys

Never said it was a bad thing, I'm just saying it's Zimbabwe style hyper inflation and somebody is making a lot of money virtually overnight on it. The bubble will burst and leave others penniless.

• Upvote 1

Never said it was a bad thing, I'm just saying it's Zimbabwe style hyper inflation and somebody is making a lot of money virtually overnight on it. The bubble will burst and leave others penniless.

As long as it is just private individuals who invest in bitcoin I am not overly bothered when it eventually tanks. The problem now is the big institutions are starting to get there snouts in the trough, yes folks the same geniuses who crashed the economy in 2008, and when the house of cards comes tumbling down everyone will suffer. Nearly every financial expert, despite their admiration for the freedom bitcoin allegedly brings from political manipulation, agrees that it is only matter of time before the well runs dry. As usual the banks, hedge funds et al, who are too big to fail, will walk away without a scratch and everyone else will foot the bill.

Can you buy milk, bread and the paper with bitcoin?

The trite answer to that is: yes, provided you find a shop which sells those things and accepts bitcoin!

There are plenty cafes in trendy parts of London (Old Street/Hoxton/Shoreditch etc) where you can buy a coffee for bitcoin. As the network expands and it gains mainstream recognition, more and more places will start to accept them.

The trite answer to that is: yes, provided you find a shop which sells those things and accepts bitcoin!

There are plenty cafes in trendy parts of London (Old Street/Hoxton/Shoreditch etc) where you can buy a coffee for bitcoin. As the network expands and it gains mainstream recognition, more and more places will start to accept them.

I'm an older cunt...trite is perhaps the best way to go. I can't afford the airfare to get to the trendy parts of London. If i had bitcoin could i purchase the airfare to LHR and then purchase a coffee? What would I read?