Afc-Chat 2014 Celebrity Death Pool

The Boofon

I assume in your newco guise, you are simply going to resume cheating, whilst claiming all of the old boofon's posts, whilst distancing yourself from the blatant rulebreaking of your predecessor?

Zombie boofon is in charge this year folks so expect to be duped as he makes and breaks the rules at will.

My money would be on him winning it.

I think I agree with you there tup. On you being ni 15 stane, going by the Dingwall photie, it must have been before ye shinned up the down pipe of the local church and ripped fuck oot the lead content of the roof.

May I ask why the dead line is the 6th and no midnight last night? Or am I thicker than even the ex-wife said I was, the bitch.

Some folk off work until Monday the 6th and don't come online at home. Gives them the day back at work after the Christmas break to get some work done submit a team.

A lot of folk only come on here during working hours.

Some folk off work until Monday the 6th and don't come online at home. Gives them the day back at work after the Christmas break to get some work done submit a team.

A lot of folk only come on here during working hours.

Thanks Boof, I am looking forward to what appears to be a well run and administered Dead Pool Competition, contested mainly by fucking wage thieves and ironically will be won by a fraudulent fuck.

This is a morbid thread.

But, for what its worth, I dont think things are looking good for this oaf:

A MAN suffered serious head and chest injuries when he jumped off a canal bridge for charity but missed the water.

Police said Mr Elliott was reportedly ‘drunk’ at the time

http://www.thisislancashire.co.uk/news/10905271.Blackburn_charity_canal_jumper_seriously_injured_after_missing_water/

2796187.jpg?type=articleLandscape

The demon drink eh?

I think Schumacher will be OK.

Can you change your picks before the 6th if you've already sent them in?

Yes.

As long as your players are alive.

Anyone that seems to be taking the piss with this will be dealt with in the appropriate manner.

EDIT: send your complete new team in a new PM. Days just edited a player out. I'd rather have a new PM to make it easier to compile the tables.