Confirmed: Alan Tate On Loan

colleague of mine is a die-hard swans fan

he says tate was a rabbit in headlights in the premiership and looked iffy in the championship too

has a "shaggy from scooby doo" appearance and looks like he doesnt care when hes playing, as in really laid back, but does get stuck in!

apparently likes a venture forward too....

He was never given a chance in the PL. And he wasn't iffy in the Championship either we had one of the best defensive records in the division. His last venture forward won us a penalty to secure our place in the PL too!

Tidy result last night btw you won me 40 quid!

He was never given a chance in the PL. And he wasn't iffy in the Championship either we had one of the best defensive records in the division. His last venture forward won us a penalty to secure our place in the PL too!

Tidy result last night btw you won me 40 quid!

Thought he did well last night looks comfortable on the ball, get that £40 on another victory for us next week !

Couple of casually misplaced passes to gift them the ball, and came rushing out and mistimed a header back into the area he'd came from midway through the second half. Other than that, he was calm in possession and always looked to pass to feet. Looks like he's carrying some timber though, and not sure how he'd fare being asked to get up and down the touchline at right back if needed there. All In all though, a decent first impression with obviously a good experienced head on him, which will be vital for the fast approaching huge fixtures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Site Sponsor

From what I saw on the telly, Tate strolled the game.

Was wrongly pulled up for a foul in the 2nd half.

Correct KSL.

The "foul" given against him was bollocks.

Thompson seeing things which weren't there - he claimed his studs were showing.

Thompson is a prick.

Thought Tate was decent enough

• Site Sponsor

Moment there in the second half, where he sold a dummy on a over-committed Hibee, and made him look an arsehole. Saw Al doing the cheeky finger wag as the loon trotted away. Get the vibe that he's going to be one of those guys we love, and opposition fans fucking despise. Grand heh :)

Aye saw that raising the 1 up finger to the HIV player.

Good Loon

Moment there in the second half, where he sold a dummy on a over-committed Hibee, and made him look an arsehole. Saw Al doing the cheeky finger wag as the loon trotted away. Get the vibe that he's going to be one of those guys we love, and opposition fans fucking despise. Grand heh :)

Lol that's Tatey through and through! Like with his Kilmarnock comment after bigging up Aberdeen, he's actually a really nice lad though just a massive troll. :-)

He's also one of the few professional players (It seems) who is genuinely gutted if his team is on the end of a bad result ...

He made a couple of wee mistakes yesterday, I'm putting them down to not knowing the team yet and needing time to settle in.

He was calm, composed, broke some of their moves up well and used the ball pretty well. Decent debut.

Once he learns that our keeper doesnt do pass backs he'll be fine.

Doubt he's 100% match fit yet mate and regarding his pass backs we've been training than into him for years (Not to hoof it) ... he was once the Jamie Carragher of League 2. I'm sure he'll learn!

Lol that's Tatey through and through! Like with his Kilmarnock comment after bigging up Aberdeen, he's actually a really nice lad though just a massive troll. :-)

He's also one of the few professional players (It seems) who is genuinely gutted if his team is on the end of a bad result ...

He'd have fuckin topped himself if he'd been with us when we played Queen of the South

Carried for years by a very well organised and tactically brilliant team. Also very lucky to be in the team through injuries to other players! The fact that Yeovil this and a struggling Leeds team last didn't want his loan extended says it all. Terrible player - See more at: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/98485/alan-tate/#20

That forum is full of arrogant sarcastic dickheads ignore that muppet he was one of the first names on Yeovil's team sheet he got sent back because of an injury, their manager couldn't speak highly enough of him and their defensive record hasn't been so good since!

Doubt he's 100% match fit yet mate and regarding his pass backs we've been training than into him for years (Not to hoof it) ... he was once the Jamie Carragher of League 2. I'm sure he'll learn!

He wont be fit yet, not after a leg break and so much time on the sidelines. Langfield is a nightmare though when the ball is passed back to him, heart in mouth stuff every time it happens. Doubt he kept his eye on Scottish fitba to know that though :)

Sshhh, we try not to mention it twice in one day

I hear there are kids at primary school that switch the lights off in the toilets and spin 3 time while saying that.

Legend has it Gary McDonald appears in the mirror.

That forum is full of arrogant sarcastic dickheads ignore that muppet he was one of the first names on Yeovil's team sheet he got sent back because of an injury, their manager couldn't speak highly enough of him and their defensive record hasn't been so good since!

Stay on here a while and that forum will look mild

He wont be fit yet, not after a leg break and so much time on the sidelines. Langfield is a nightmare though when the ball is passed back to him, heart in mouth stuff every time it happens. Doubt he kept his eye on Scottish fitba to know that though :)

I hear there are kids at primary school that switch the lights off in the toilets and spin 3 time while saying that.

Legend has it Gary McDonald appears in the mirror.

:hysterical: post of 2014 so far.

I love him already. I was very impressed with him. Don't think he did a lot wrong all night and for the first time in the team I think he blended in seamlessly. Don't know who I'd prefer between Hector and him so far. Hopefully get them both if Russ is done at the end of the season.

image.jpg

Nae sure if his dance moves are quite up there with John Travolta's though.

When did this happen?

Why did nobody tell me?

You're all a shower of pricks.

Who is Alan Tate?

Is he any good?

Can he play as a full back?

A whiley ago.

We did.

So are you.

An Aberdeen player (loan) from Swansea.

Yes. Phenomenal in my eyes.

Yes, but is a centre half.

Questions answered deary?

I love him already. I was very impressed with him. Don't think he did a lot wrong all night and for the first time in the team I think he blended in seamlessly. Don't know who I'd prefer between Hector and him so far. Hopefully get them both if Russ is done at the end of the season.

image.jpg

Nae sure if his dance moves are quite up there with John Travolta's though.

I'm just wondering if he decked the guy that gave him his chinese symbol tattoo when he realised it said gingercunt ;)