Fallujah Taken Over By IS

Clydeside_Sheep

I worked with a bloke called Allah. He was a'right I suppose. Never touched a drop. Was one of the real Muslim types who never cheated and had sneaky beers (most of them in my experience).

He once had a conversation with me about Scottish people all having the same names. Between him and his crew, every one of them had Mohammed as one of their names - and he thought we all had similar names. I think he maybe thought Mc or Mac were complete names.

Surely being called Allah would be an insult to the prophet, peace be upon him.

I don't think so. I think he was quite proud of his name. Cooked a mean barbecue at our company house. How horrified he would have been to know some of the steak he was eating had beer in the marinade. All that life praying umpteen times a day, and he'll still burn in hell for consuming alcohol.

Went to St. Machar as well, I read... maybe his radicalisation was born in Mr. Firth's office, after a good bumming... and Crimewatch's subsequent omission of this from their appeal when Firth went on the run.

Death to the BBC!

Good train of thought but Filthy Firthy had left/fled before he started.

Have you read Petrus Romanus and Exo-Vaticana yet?

Just acquired a copy of both myself.

Petrus looks interesting, Exo looks beyond mad.

Being of curious mind, I googled Exo-Vaticana

:laughing::laughing: - It seems completely ridiculous

Extra Terrestrial Saviours, Project L.U.C.I.F.E.R., and prophecies conducted by The Vatican's answer to Nostradamus.

It'll get the Hollywood Treatment soon. Either that or end up on the Sci-Fy Channel in the next few months

Whats really going on ?

Now Iraqi troops flee the Saudi border resulting in Saudi Arabia's arse twitching, a country that spend considerably more on military spending that the UK. (Saudi 4th in world)

To follow up, a 5000 militia has now declared a Caliphate , with a 5 year plan to expand this on a grande scale to biblical times, yet Iraq has recieved 500+ special US of A special forces, Iran jets, Russian attack choppers.

Now today, the yanks say airport security needs increasing from imminent threats, conspiracy theories await.

Now today, the yanks say airport security needs increasing from imminent threats, conspiracy theories await.

Some weird shit going on. Thon thing about Uganda is in my opinion part of the spin. Nothing was ever going to happen, and they will claim it was because Al Qaeda or whoever were frightened off. In a few days they will identify a new imminent target because of this.

Eh flew out of Gatwick last night expecting hassle, but there was just 2 feds wi guns at the entrance to departures. The only thing unusual was the lack of queues.

• 2 weeks later...