Zola

They both did. So did Dempsey for a while and Dave Bus I think. Jimmy loved an amateur contract!!

Dave Bus was a loan.

Blaha was a free agent, and got signed before the free agent deadline. I may be completely wrong, but I thought he was signed on a normal contract, but just short term.

Dyron Daal was due to daft Dutch rules, that I think would have involved compensation due to his age.

I can't remember on Dempsey, I do recall it though. Was it not because of issues with having been registered with Dunfermline but then released? Couldn't sign for another club until the following season?

Very good chief...Boyd is not a complete hun though...I'd class him alongside Bett,McLeish and Doug Bell...being besties with McCoist and positively salivating over the cunt...see Mchun and the GWT...mark a man down as a hun who is beyond redemption I'm afraid.

What on earth would lead you to think Boyd wasn't a complete hun?

Portland Timbers striker Boyd, who has been training with his old club to keep in shape as he waits for the resumption of the MLS, said: “The support has been unbelievable. I think they have shown over the past 18 months that they are by far the best fans in Scotland.

“They could quite easily have walked away because they were in the dark a lot of the time but they have got behind the club and I think everyone connected with Rangers will thank the fans for everything that they have done.
“From Rangers’ point of view it has brought everyone together and once they come out of this and get back to the level they should be at there will be a lot of smiling faces.
“As a fan looking in it has not been great to see what has happened to the club in the last year or 18 months but hopefully they are on the road to recovery now.
“Over in the States you don’t get a lot of coverage and we are eight hours behind so it was difficult to watch the games too.
“Hopefully they have turned the corner and Rangers climb the leagues.”

What on earth would lead you to think Boyd wasn't a complete hun?

Hmmm...our illustrious Manager...on his "Great Mate"

"McInnes said: “What he’s had to go through would have broken a lot of managers. I think he was kept in the dark about a lot of things during the saga.

“That brings uncertainty and, as a manager, you really have to trust the people you’re working with.

“The job Coisty was desperate to get has proved to be nothing but toil. But anyone can see he’s handled it brilliantly.

“He’s not an experienced manager but he’s been in the game for a long time and he worked under some very good people at Rangers as a player.

“It was a lot for him to take on but he’ll come out of the experience a better person and better manager.

“Only now is he starting to be able to plan things that are football-related.

“Hopefully he can trust that everything off the field is going well – and concentrate on getting Rangers back to the SPL."

"McInnes said: “What he’s had to go through would have broken a lot of managers. I think he was kept in the dark about a lot of things during the saga.

“That brings uncertainty and, as a manager, you really have to trust the people you’re working with.

“The job Coisty was desperate to get has proved to be nothing but toil. But anyone can see he’s handled it brilliantly.

“He’s not an experienced manager but he’s been in the game for a long time and he worked under some very good people at Rangers as a player.

“It was a lot for him to take on but he’ll come out of the experience a better person and better manager.

“Hopefully he can trust that everything off the field is going well – and concentrate on getting Rangers back to the SPL."

What the fuck is he talking about?

Rangers (who are they?) Back in the SPL how can a new team get BACK in the SPL? even more so because it's also called the SPFL now

What the fuck is he talking about?

Rangers (who are they?) Back in the SPL how can a new team get BACK in the SPL? even more so because it's also called the SPFL now

Thanks for highlighting that f'n'd...Mchun has done a good job...Zola,Weaver and the Langfield extension aside...so far...but when all is said and done he's a hun...I'd be getting in contact with Hartley and putting a succession plan in place...one call from Greyskull and Mchun will be off.

Aye, thanks for that.

But still looking for justification for your assertion that Boyd isn't a hun?

Possibly not as much of a hun as McCulloch for example, but a staunch hun nonetheless.

Certainly a bigger Hun than Gavin Rae

Laughable BBB...any cunt who accepts the captaincy from the filth is beyond comparison with anyone other than paedo's,rapists and murderers...I've already said Boyd is on a par with Bett,McLeish and Bell...let's just leave it at that chief.

The cunt is from Ayrshire, hun central.

Not quite hun Central...I think this place trumps your choice in weegie hun shithole's/strongholds to be born in.

Full name Derek John McInnes

Date of birth 5 July 1971 (age 42)

Place of birth Paisley, Scotland

Full name James Robert Langfield

Date of birth 22 December 1979 (age 34)

Place of birth Paisley, Scotland

Poor...you've just highlighted the desperate nature of the hun...I'm sure all huns who hit even 10 appearances for the filth get to be...prick for the day...the case of Rae is a little more depraved...he took the armband not for number of appearances but because he was...his words "honoured to accept"...when LeGuen put faith in him.

Poor...you've just highlighted the desperate nature of the hun...I'm sure all huns who hit even 10 appearances for the filth get to be...prick for the day...the case of Rae is a little more depraved...he took the armband not for number of appearances but because he was...his words "honoured to accept"...when LeGuen put faith in him.

C'mon now, don't try to move the goalposts.

Boyd captained the hun, which puts him on a par with paedos and rapists in your words.