Fresh Accusations Regarding Afc Fans' Behaviour On Bbc

• 1 month later...

Police Scotland announce that no evidence of any anti Lennon behaviour at Cup Semi.

There's a shock.

Him and his agent should get done for wasting police time.

Should be given the same punishment as any fan that was accused & found guilty would have received.

Football banning order. hang on, on second thoughts fuck that. Let him stay.

Police Scotland announce that no evidence of any anti Lennon behaviour at Cup Semi.

There's a shock.

Him and his agent should get done for wasting police time.

If I were to purchase a box of Strawberry Flavoured Cheery Munchkin Breakfast Munchies which, on the outside of the box promised a free kids toy, and I were to open that box of Strawberry Flavoured Cheery Munchkin Breakfast Munchies, then discovered that inside my box of Strawberry Flavoured Cheery Munchkin Breakfast Munchies was indeed, as promised, a whole fucking bunch of Strawberry Flavoured Cheery Munchkin Breakfast Munchies and a free toy... I would STILL be more surprised at that than I would be to hear that Neil Lennon was lying.

The Celtic manager claimed items were thrown at him as he sat close to Aberdeen supporters at their team's League Cup semi-final against St Johnstone in February. At the time Lennon said he had changed seats during the game and also felt the need to leave the match early. His agent Martin Reilly claimed at the time Lennon was also spat on.

But Police Scotland said an investigation by its football coordination unit had uncovered insufficient evidence to take the matter any further. "I am annoyed at that," said Lennon. "I don't apportion any blame to the police but I do feel as if some people have got away with it.

"It does disappoint me but I don't know the substance of the investigation. Myself, Garry [Parker, Celtic's first team coach] and Tim [Williamson, the head physiotherapist] gave statements to the police about four or five weeks ago. I always felt it might be difficult to pinpoint someone throwing the coin. I certainly didn't make it up or imagine it.

"I don't know if anyone from their side [Aberdeen] gave a statement. It is what is and I'm sure the police did what they could.

Can you copy and paste the full article please? I only get the first few lines as I've already viewed my quota of articles from the Herald.

Can get round that either deleteing the cookie or (what I do) opening an incognito window in chrome (but prob works in other 'private' browsing modes).

You've got me angry now you prick. ;)

Just do it.