To those that think immigration is not a problem

caledonia

Saw some disturbing images from Greece earlier, local people in tears pleading for the immigrants to get out of their gardens and stop mass brawling in the streets, really feel for them that this has been forced upon them, apparently the Iraq and Syrian people don't get on so they've been fighting in these peoples streets since they got there, that's some way to repay your hosts.

Animals! Fighting in the streets of a country they're a visitor in :sherlock:

• Upvote 7

its not necessarily a whoosh mate, I see the same attitude all the time with people I talk to

people are too scared to ask questions incase theyre branded a racist

tell me this, whats different about the process to accept a refugee, over accepting asylum?

as in, if we open to the gates to 20000 refugees, would it not be really, really easy for an extremist mentalist to get in the country, under the guise of a refugee?

These guys are not refugees... they are at best...trying to build a better life...but most likely keen to get onto the UK benefit system

the Whoosh was more to do with Harcus having a go at the hypocrisy of DT...a well known trouble maker when abroad.

They can kill as many of these IS fucks as they like as far as I'm concerned.

As big a champion on human rights as I am, I find it very hard to disagree with this.

It is a war, might not officially be a war yet but there has to be casualties and if that is by methods not strictly following the rules of engagement then so be it.

The sinking of the Belgrano wasn't exactly "playing cricket" but it did the job.

Fuck them right in the pussy.

I see Rebekah Brooks is back at the sun. In the same week that they slaughtered Labour for being cowardly about not attacking Isis and praised Cameron today for the drone attack. I think it's fair to say that the media are upping the military rhetoric, were gan to war again :)

The Drone strike is a funny one...the boy who was supposedly taken out was reported dead months ago after a US Drone strike.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/11754384/Jihadist-who-wanted-to-be-Britains-first-Asian-PM-killed-in-drone-strike.html

its not necessarily a whoosh mate, I see the same attitude all the time with people I talk to

people are too scared to ask questions incase theyre branded a racist

tell me this, whats different about the process to accept a refugee, over accepting asylum?

as in, if we open to the gates to 20000 refugees, would it not be really, really easy for an extremist mentalist to get in the country, under the guise of a refugee?

An asylum seeker is a refugee who's waiting to hear about the success of their application for asylum.

They can kill as many of these IS fucks as they like as far as I'm concerned.

But what does it achieve? We killed as many Taliban/Al Qaeda fucks as we wanted but it didn't stop extremism they just changed their name and continued. The more of these countries we destroy the more people we displace or more people who join extremist groups because they don't want foreign countries invading. What did the Iraq/Afghanistan war really achieve?

finally

it seems to have skipped everyones mind that we have BEEN at war for years, we've just pussy footed about

The Govt being unwilling to put boots on the ground due to poor public support. Get past the election, ramp up the propoganda and boom, we can have a wee war when the people are tired of hearing about migrants and refugees coming here. and make some rich folk richer again. Happy days.

An asylum seeker is a refugee who's waiting to hear about the success of their application for asylum.

But what does it achieve? We killed as many Taliban/Al Qaeda fucks as we wanted but it didn't stop extremism they just changed their name and continued. The more of these countries we destroy the more people we displace or more people who join extremist groups because they don't want foreign countries invading. What did the Iraq/Afghanistan war really achieve?

Those wars made lots of people lots of money and offered the establishment an opportunity to have more control over the peasants. Simples

These guys are not refugees... they are at best...trying to build a better life...but most likely keen to get onto the UK benefit system

the Whoosh was more to do with Harcus having a go at the hypocrisy of DT...a well known trouble maker when abroad.

It's pretty fucked that you had to explain that AGAIN to MT (head)

Kelt,

As soon as anyone chooses to fight for IS, they no longer have the right to be called 'British', or expect the rights expected of British nationals.

As an expat I would expect you to understand this.

As painful as it may be for the families of these latest 2 'Jihadi's' to see their family members killed, they effectively died the day they joined up with a terrorist organisation. Their families deserve sympathy, but the individuals do not. How many innocents did they rape & murder before they were taken out??

As Bill Hicks would have said "The world just got a little lighter"

I largely agree with this.

DIdnt like Humza Yousef MSP (SNP) on radio earlier talking about his "real concerns" over these killings.

Where have his "real concerns" been regarding the behaviour of his co-religionists - in the name of Islam - or the fact that Scots Muslims have decided to partake of this savagery?

Also, I appreciate the folks families will be devastated, but I think they are due some questions as to the kind of upbringing they delivered, that intolerant extremism was attractive to their children.

Personally I hope every last British Muslim who has gone there meets a similar end, and quick smart about it.

Whats the alternative? They come home again, agree to "play nice" and everything will be rosy in the garden? I dont think so.

• Site Sponsor

Not talking about invading or destroying countries. If these guys are seen by our special forces then kill them. Won't stop me sleeping at night because they would have no concern about killing each and everyone of us "Non believers". Cunts dinna ken my church is Pittodrie.

Personally I hope every last British Muslim who has gone there meets a similar end, and quick smart about it.

Whats the alternative? They come home again, agree to "play nice" and everything will be rosy in the garden? I dont think so.

A lovely Christian attitude displayed there CS...

Didn't the Romans do the same with Christianity?

We were all pagans before those toga wearing, mother fucking bastards turned up. Giz us our gods back

No, (genuine) Christianity spread on its own merits - and no wonder.

Romans never imposed their religion on others, when they were pagan or Christian. They didnt care who or what you believed in, just as long as you paid your taxes and didnt start any shit.