Champions League

Zidane will end-up at France after the world cup I reckon...

On paper I reckon they're about the strongest team in competition... but I don't think they'll win it.

Crazy situation with Adrien Rabiot. I'm not sure I've seen a better midfielder in European football, over the past few years. Yet big Stevie NZonzi gets called up ahead of him!

Salah: Not Ramos fault at all, over the top nonsense by Egyptian folk and Liverpool fans.

Karius: Van Dijk pushed him, but Ramos did leave an arm out which sums Ramos up as a human, he's a cunt but a winner.

Ramos can say what he wants, but you can't blame people for pointing the finger given his style of play, he's a dirty, DIRTY bastard - someone who played alongside Pepe, a player who has had 24 red cards in his career. I'm not sure you can have the audacity to come out and defend yourself (as funny as it is especially the Firmino sweat part) the way he has done.

A born winner, but a fucking cheat at the same time, but with Salah, not a fucking chance - these things happen week in week out on a football pitch, and Salah definitely did grab Ramos first.

I think the only thing he really did wrong was the Mane dive, which was pathetic.

Liverpool fans can say what they want but would absolutely love a born winner like him in their team.

They had Suarez... who was a massive diving cheating bugger, but by fuck what a player he was. His movement is like something I'd never seen before when watching him live - footballing brain but a fucking mink - so no one could argue your second point.

My point was the irony in him defending himself. The boy who cried wolf type really given his history.

He is in no way at fault for Salah, but he did leave his arm in with Karius - but the latter and all this shite with going to US doctors is a complete fabrication to try and protect their goalkeeper.

He's shite and has always been shite through this season, so the concussion, meh - pile of shite. If he hadn't made mistakes throughout the season I may have bought into the concussion nonsense, but na - he's just a crap keeper.

Reminds me of the massive argument on here, South African World Cup when Suarez stopped a last minute header on the line with his arm. Decent posters want him to get an extended ban, South Africa should have just been given the game and wouldn't condone an Aberdeen player acting in that manner.

:hysterical:

Reminds me of the massive argument on here, South African World Cup when Suarez stopped a last minute header on the line with his arm. Decent posters want him to get an extended ban, South Africa should have just been given the game and wouldn't condone an Aberdeen player acting in that manner.

:hysterical:

If they'd have just given the game to South Africa then Ghana would have been in an even worse mood.

They had Suarez... who was a massive diving cheating bugger, but by fuck what a player he was. His movement is like something I'd never seen before when watching him live - footballing brain but a fucking mink - so no one could argue your second point.

My point was the irony in him defending himself. The boy who cried wolf type really given his history.

He is in no way at fault for Salah, but he did leave his arm in with Karius - but the latter and all this shite with going to US doctors is a complete fabrication to try and protect their goalkeeper.

He's shite and has always been shite through this season, so the concussion, meh - pile of shite. If he hadn't made mistakes throughout the season I may have bought into the concussion nonsense, but na - he's just a crap keeper.

“He’s just a crap keeper”

He quite clearly has something worth persevering with for a manager of Klopps experience.

You said the same of de Gea when it was clear even through my beer googles he was just making the odd rookie mistake.

At the end of the day the punditry is best left to the experts

:cool::beer:

Aye that was against Ghana.

It was World Cup Moment #9 yesterday (BBC website).

I thought it was fucking hilarious when he did it. I'd have done exactly the same.

If they'd have just given the game to South Africa then Ghana would have been in an even worse mood.

Hahaha. Oops.

He isn't Liverpool quality that much is for sure.

De Gea was absolutely honking at the beginning but became a class keeper. Hands up, got that wrong.

I've read alot about Karius and his attitude (Didi Hamann wrote a piece about him) - he genuinely believes he's made it, and he makes basic mistakes in games time and time again (a mate is a season ticket holder at Anfield).

He's a punching keeper but always to the feet of someone coming in on goal (see Roma away for reference to that).

Karius is not Liverpool quality and will be back up next season (League Cup games is my prediction).

I would say many fans make better pundits going by the pundits of the world these days... (see Craigan for reference and many more).

I didn't think De Gea was honking. Just very suspect at crosses or when he was getting roughed up. Put on a bit of bulk and he's now incredible.

@@minijc

A team that is probably top 10 in European competitions.

Most of which have top goalkeepers.

Liverpool have had a poor goalkeeper for many years, probably not had one since Pepe Reina (who went well and truly off the boil because his back up was terrible).

Many before Reina were also savage.

I think if they get Allison from Roma, you'd see a completely different side and you'll get what I mean.

Look at Aberdeen with Joe Lewis (remember our full time keeper before him and not Danny Ward). I rest my case in that regard.

Lewis is Aberdeen quality.

Langfield was not.

What's the bench mark for being *team* quality though? Seems to me some teams and their fans think they have a divine right to have such quality when really they don't.

Without a doubt as things stand, the best keeper in the world.

Don't know if you saw the game against Arsenal at the Emirates but he was unreal. Never saw a performance like that. I don't think any Arsenal fan could be disappointed with the defeat when you are up against an opponent like that.

Arsenal literally had to tee themselves up for a volley from a couple of yards out to score. Two save of the season contenders in one game.

Trick question or stupid question?

Success is the only obvious answer.

As fans you strive for more, and when there is a weakness - fans want better.

See Langfield/Considine at Aberdeen for reference.

League Cup 2014 drove Aberdeen fans on to EXPECT better, due to that success.

It's not a stupid question or a trick question, I'm just keen to know as if every team kept to a certain rule where they only signed players of *team* quality they'd never unearth a star, they'd constantly be spending silly amounts of money trying to buy success and that's something Liverpool don't do according to their fans.