Football Manager 2015

Sheeptastic

Nah. Only fit for dogfood and glue is our Russ.

On the upside I'm sitting top of the table at the end of November and 2nd in the Europa League group. It's a tussle though. Have to fiddle with the training and staff and scouting and team talks and positions and tactics and everything to keep it going.

It's not like in ye olde days where you went "that formation works, those players work in it" and never changed anything.

At least not as Aberdeen anyway. You need to put in the graft to get anywhere with them and I'm *still* waiting for the wheels to fall off and me to end up finishing 8th and being sacked.

On the upside, Pawlett who was scoring for fun for me before his big money move to Celtic has been shithouse there. Mmmm. Pleasant. :)

Screw the fans. What they ever done for me? They just sit on forums bitching. :P

Almost Christmas. Still sitting top of the table with a make or break coming in the Euro League. Final game of the table, away to Wolfsburg. Need either a win to ensure I'm through to the next stage or a draw and for Olympic Lyon to lose at home to some pishy Eastern European team.

So a win away from home required basically.

Out of the Scottish Cup with a woeful performance where I rested some players because there was a Euro game coming up. My own fault. Through to the League Cup semi though.

Also lost my first game in a long time in the league... naturally against the bottom team Hamilton and at home. *facepalm*

If you scroll up this page you see my staff movements. To spell it out though:

Onyewu is a straight up replacement for Russell but is getting on himself.

Sean St Ledger is younger and a longer term replacement.

Thinking I'm going to give Consi another deal - playing him in the middle - as a back up to Reynolds and either of those two, and trying to shuffle on Taylor at Christmas if I can or at the very least in the close season.

Antonio Lopez is an older dude on a freebie to replace Robertson at left back until I figure out a long term plan.

Jamie O'Hara an MC to replace Robson and compete with Jack and Flood.

Jose Morales a freebie AML who I use there and push Hayes to AMR to replace Pawlett who I got a bunch of money for.

And I have 2 AML/R on loan who I pay over the odds for. I just actually ended Graham's deal because he wasn't getting a look in but McAleny was so I've kept him.

Rooney is having a mare with me after starting really well and Goodwillie is shining so I just gave him a big deal.

One point behind Celtic... just hit the league split. Team has been stumbling - pretty realistically for us - since December when I had a decent lead in the table.

Just hanging in there though due to Celtic having some crap results too.

Think my arse could be out the door though unless we win the league. Had a meet with the board after Christmas and they gave me more money since I said we could win the league.

Shite...