Ross County V Aberdeen

In other words you're talking pish.

Ah I see buffoon, so a dualled road, with a raised speed limit for hgvs, and no 30 zones is slower than single carriageway, with at least two built up areas of 30 and 40 mph, and have hgvs limited to a slower speeds

Ok so there might be speed cameras but with a faster overall flow it should madness need to overtake,

I'd be willing to bet that if you were to travel both routes and never went over 60 mph, the carbridge route would be quicker,

It depends if you leave the a96 at huntly then head over by dufftown, craigellachie, marypark, then it's no longer a journey I've done both and at the busy times the carrbridge route is faster, yes it's longer only 14 miles, though, but you make up time when you hit the dualler.

Not any more. Average speed cameras stop all that.

Injured: Anderson & Robertson

Same XI again

Brown

Logan Taylor Reynolds Considine

Jack Flood

McGinn Pawlett Hayes

Rooney

subs: Langfield, Murray, Robson, Smith, Goodwillie, Monakana, Shankland

prediction: 1-1 Rooney

Same XI and same subs as last time out. Means as above apart from McKenna ahead of Murray

Official starting line-up : Brown - Logan - Taylor - Reynolds - Considine - Jack - Flood - Pawlett - Hayes - McGinn - Rooney .

Subs : Langfield - McKenna - Robson - Smith - Monakana - Goodwillie - Shankland .

Defo agree that this is our best team & bench. Obviously Anderson and Low(?) are out injured. I think McInnes has learned a lot tactically during the first quarter of the season, and is more confident about the best way to line-up. We'll make the required changes if the games not going our way, and make them early. Hope we play well and are well up for it. If not I'd be more than happy to see Shankland and Monakana get a chance.

COYR!