UEFA Cup Final

glasgow sheep

Had a look around the uefa website but can't find a thing about when tickets go on sale for the final. Having missed out on the Champs Lge final due to lack of money at the time I fancy trying to get to the UEFA final this year at Hampdung (unless the huns somehow manage to get to the final, in which case I sell any tickets I get for any price I care to)

Anyone any idea?

Had a look around the uefa website but can't find a thing about when tickets go on sale for the final. Having missed out on the Champs Lge final due to lack of money at the time I fancy trying to get to the UEFA final this year at Hampdung (unless the huns somehow manage to get to the final, in which case I sell any tickets I get for any price I care to)

Anyone any idea?

Will be a ballot about March time mate keep looking on Uefa website

UEFA and the Scottish Football Association today revealed how fans can apply for tickets for the 2006/07 UEFA Cup final, to be played at Hampden Park in Glasgow on 16 May.

uefa.com exclusive

Speaking at the ticket launch, SFA chief executive David Taylor confirmed that tickets will be sold exclusively via Europe's football website, uefa.com. The general public will be able to apply for up to two tickets per applicant between 12.00 on 16 February and midnight on 16 March with prices ranging from

• 3 weeks later...

I applied last night but then realised I hadn't used my credit card, but my debit, just cos I wasn't paying attention. I cancelled that order and applied again, but haven't had a second confirmation email. My order number was the same though so I've got no idea if it went through or not. Is there any way to review your order? I couldn't find anything last night.

Guest CAPSLOCK
I applied last night but then realised I hadn't used my credit card, but my debit, just cos I wasn't paying attention. I cancelled that order and applied again, but haven't had a second confirmation email. My order number was the same though so I've got no idea if it went through or not. Is there any way to review your order? I couldn't find anything last night.

SNECKIE - I APPLIED TWICE (GOT TWO CREDIT CARDS REGISTERED TO TWO DIFFERENT ADDRESSES & TWO EMAIL ACCOUNTS) AS I THOUGHT THAT WOULD GIVE MYSELF MORE OF A CHANCE FOR TICKETS.

GOT THE CONFIRMATION ON THE FIRST ONE BUT NOTHING BACK ON THE SECOND. THEN REALISED WHEN I READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS THAT YOU NEED TO CLOSE ALL THE WINDOWS AS THEY CAN TELL IF YOU'RE ORDERING MORE THAN BATCH OF TICKETS.

MIGHT BE WORTH TRYING AGAIN NOW YOUR SESSION WAS CLOSED.

SNECKIE - I APPLIED TWICE (GOT TWO CREDIT CARDS REGISTERED TO TWO DIFFERENT ADDRESSES & TWO EMAIL ACCOUNTS) AS I THOUGHT THAT WOULD GIVE MYSELF MORE OF A CHANCE FOR TICKETS.

GOT THE CONFIRMATION ON THE FIRST ONE BUT NOTHING BACK ON THE SECOND. THEN REALISED WHEN I READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS THAT YOU NEED TO CLOSE ALL THE WINDOWS AS THEY CAN TELL IF YOU'RE ORDERING MORE THAN BATCH OF TICKETS.

MIGHT BE WORTH TRYING AGAIN NOW YOUR SESSION WAS CLOSED.

I had noticed that but I thought it would have been okay, as it was 5 minutes later I realised I'd used the wrong card. I'll give it another go later anyway, thanks.

Guest LondonScottish
I had noticed that but I thought it would have been okay, as it was 5 minutes later I realised I'd used the wrong card. I'll give it another go later anyway, thanks.

Guys & Girls, hurry up and get your applications in for the Champions League Final, I think it closes at 12CET.

Archived