Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

3 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Just cos I'm curious.

When you click on transfer news for other teams. What WOULD you be interested to read?

Seeing as this is an Aberdeen fan forum I’d expect to see Aberdeen fans talking about diddy team transfers, not Hearts fans pontificating about their own team. You dim cunt.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

A team spending a big chunk of the money they’ve taken in from transfer fees… who’d have thunk it.

Long way to go yet in the window?

We've probably spent £600k or so on Clarkson and £300k or so on Sokler so far. Taken in £2M (debatable?) less huns sell on for McCrorie, £20k for Roberts? 

3 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Long way to go yet in the window?

We've probably spent £600k or so on Clarkson and £300k or so on Sokler so far. Taken in £2M (debatable?) less huns sell on for McCrorie, £20k for Roberts? 

McKenna add-ons, Lewis Pirie transfer fee

Kyosuke Tagawa joins on a permanent deal from Tokyo. LW / CF. Giving more pace and goal threat than Barrie McKay. Full Japanese internationalist.

Kenneth Vargas joins, Costa Rican CF. Gino replacement. Was being looked at by Club Brugge.

With Yutaro Oda RW.

Those three are all rapid. Behind and alongside Shankland. With Boyce back as the Shankland stand in.

Happy how we're looking up front, despite Hibs signing the new Kevin Nisbet.

• Dildo 2
3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Got to be honest with you, so am I. You boys look absolutely fucking shite. Right up to and including your hilarious management setup. 

Bottom 6. 

You got third. Ok. But you finished 3 points ahead of us with a goal difference 10 worse. Don't act like you're on a different planet from Hearts 

I agree the management structure is questionable but it's still an improvement on Neilson. I think Naismith will surprise a few.

Most of your turn around last season was the three centre halves. You've lost two of them.

And we're getting back Gordon, Kingsley, Halkett, Beningime and Boyce.

Kent added at the back with a RB close to signing.

Nieuwenhof added to CMF and by all accounts we're lucky to get him.

And pace added up front with Tagawa and Vargas.

Gonna enjoy seeing Hearts put Aberdeen in their place more than doing same to Hibs.

• Dildo 4