Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

1 hour ago, minijc said:

It's not about being ITK but knowing exactly what Gallagher thought of Goodwin made me type what I did last night, extremely surprised he's gone there.

Likely expects he'll only have to put up with Goodwin for a few weeks before he gets emptied

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, minijc said:

It's not about being ITK but knowing exactly what Gallagher thought of Goodwin made me type what I did last night, extremely surprised he's gone there.

I’m extremely surprised to, I didn’t think Gallagher had a good thing to say about Goodwin 

9 minutes ago, Simosmashed my knee said:

I would take Turnbull off their hands however probably out of our budget

10 months left on his contract so presumably they'll be trying to sell him for a chunk of cash in the next few weeks?

It would be amazing to get hold of him though

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

He never had a good thing to say about AFC full stop. 

His pathetic and childish social media post after St. Mirren beat us on Christmas Eve backs that up.

He’s found his fucking level. My Jute mate saying “he’s played great everywhere except Aberdeen”. Wishful thinking. Just Goodwin getting the gang back together. Settling in for a few years of wage thievery and championship football. 

4 hours ago, thurso said:

Itk about Aberdeen but not dundee utd. 

what a very strange signing after binning him here. Goodwin had the gaul to even say he always liked him as a player

Always liked him as a player but was happy to leave us with fuck all cbs to bin him. What a fucking bellend Goodwin is, hate the prick.

3 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

He never had a good thing to say about AFC full stop. 

His pathetic and childish social media post after St. Mirren beat us on Christmas Eve backs that up.

I think the social media post was more aimed at Willie miller 

1 hour ago, Durrant Dived said:

Always liked him as a player but was happy to leave us with fuck all cbs to bin him. What a fucking bellend Goodwin is, hate the prick.

Goodwin was a prick 

5 hours ago, TerryMcDermott said:

Imagine getting your nose out of joint cause God says yer nae as good at defending as he was. Just accept nobody is and move on. 

Exactly min. Some folk are so full of self-entitlement and self-indulgence that they simply cannot accept they are not as good as they think they are at certain things.

Declan Gallagher falls into that category.