Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

45 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Souttar bid maxed out at just under 400k. Price tag was 500k.

Well John. That's what ur new employers think of you. 

Now to play him every game and if that Achilles goes. Well. 

3rd wrapped up anyway. Which is why we were quiet last night. No point. Save the funds for the summer and building for Europe. 

Hope he doesn’t get bitter & start shipping goals & getting red cards or anything daft like that that could affect your bid for 3rd.

?

Would a hun do that to the mini Huns though?

38 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Hope he doesn’t get bitter & start shipping goals & getting red cards or anything daft like that that could affect your bid for 3rd.

?

Would a hun do that to the mini Huns though?

I know a lot of people who know him well. And all say the same thing. One of the nicest guys in football. And he's very popular with the squad. Unlikely he'll be unprofessional while still with us. 

You'd think he'd be saying to his new employers though, get me through if u can. Especially with their game tomorrow. 

Nice first impression that they obviously weren't that fussed. 

Good on Hearts for sticking to our price tag. I'm sure their forums and journos are irate that we didn't know our place in Scottish football. And after reducing their allocation to Tynie. Shame on us. 

• 2 months later...
32 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Paper talk of Roy Keane interested in the Hibs job. 

would have loved to have had him here. Not that I think he’s a great manager. But it would have been a laugh watching him explode at 1800 every Saturday 

How much would Keane want for his own salary, not to mention the staff he'd want there with him and then the players he'd probably want to sign. I truly hope Hibs get their man, they'll be under water in a year.

7 hours ago, Jigsaw666 said:

How much would Keane want for his own salary, not to mention the staff he'd want there with him and then the players he'd probably want to sign. I truly hope Hibs get their man, they'll be under water in a year.

Probably cheaper than paying off Scott Brown and Jet 6 months into a 2 year contract. 

2 hours ago, slippers said:

We didn’t have anyone of any stature link themselves to our position. It was like it was already decided it was goodwin. 

World class player but his managerial record leaves a lot to be desired imo. Derby's fortunes only really turned when Rooney at the club as a player/coach. Up until then they were fighting relegation.