Donervon Daniels

Let's just say the boy is still learning the game. He has talent but may make the odd mistake.

I would not be surprised if he did not start on Saturday.

Haha, you're a belter.

You haven't answered the question either (which was probably asked tongue in cheek as we know you probably haven't), just come away with vague shit whilst trying to portray you are in the know. I've nae seen the boy play but i can guess that he has talent (employed by a top flight english team), is still learning the game (young and getting punted on loan everywhere), makes the odd mistake (if he didn't, he wouldn't be coming our way). Don't think many of us would be that surprised if he didn't play on saturday either, given the importance of the cb position.

• Upvote 4

Looks like a great singing, played a lot for Blackpool, stick him straight in on Saturday to shore up the defence and hopefully he is hard as he looks. Can't wait for Saturday, pleaae please play as good as I know we can. COYR

Indeed. 19 starts this season.

On the flip side, Blackpool are bottom of the league, with the worst defence in the league.

50 goals conceded til now.

Blackpool FC Forum

Rileyman buddy_offline.gif

Donovan
Gone to Aberdeen on loan. We lost a good one there. Yes he was abit raw but much better than what we have now!!!
Yesterday 18:55 Find Posts Quote rangers1945 buddy_offline.gif

RE: Donovan
Agree, but I thought he went back because of injury
Yesterday 19:16 Find Posts Quote Hurricane Hazi buddy_offline.gif
avatar_368.jpg?dateline=1403907630

(Yesterday 18:55)
Rileyman Wrote:
Gone to Aberdeen on loan. We lost a good one there. Yes he was a bit raw but much better than what we have now!!!

1st name on the team sheet for me, another Clark f#'k up.

Yesterday 21:57 Find Posts Quote seasider buddy_offline.gif
Administrator
avatar_2.jpg?dateline=1420567897
Yep, not sure why he was picked to go back considering the dross that has come in since.

Ifil, Mawene, Kombouare.... this dark gentlemen is following in some big foot steps of iconic black Dons centre halves!!

Fucking hell Byrne boy nothing like a sweeping generalisation.

He does have a Dion Dublin look about him though which undoubtedly means his cock is fucking massive.

Trying to think the last time we gave a defender a debut against united...................

Oh wait a fucking minute

If he starts on Saturday, which I suspect he will, this would likely spell the end for Shaughnessy.

I suspect we'll line up something like this:

Logan Daniels Reynolds Considine

Jack

McGinn Pawlett Hayes Rooney

GoodWillie

Which is as good a starting line up as we can muster with the exception of possibly Anderson/Taylor (This new boy could be exceptional or pish so who knows).

This signing has definitely left me feeling a bit more confident about Saturday.