FA Cup 5th Round Draw

JimmyJimmy

Over the last few draws it's begining to look like a fix as chelsea seem to be getting lower league teams all the time not just the once, compared to Arsenal and man u it is a more suitable draw for chelsea and they are more than likly to strole to the final now.

Last season Chelsea drew Everton away, and also played Newcastle and Liverpool.

Year before went out to Newcastle away!!

Year before Watford away and Arsenal away!!

Over the last few draws it's begining to look like a fix as chelsea seem to be getting lower league teams all the time not just the once, compared to Arsenal and man u it is a more suitable draw for chelsea and they are more than likly to strole to the final now.

Am going to agree with you minijc!! Even the Man U fixture is an easy one!! Maybe i am thinking this as i hate Chelsea but come on look at the draws they have had this season!!!! f*cking rubbish so it is!!

Am going to agree with you minijc!! Even the Man U fixture is an easy one!! Maybe i am thinking this as i hate Chelsea but come on look at the draws they have had this season!!!! f*cking rubbish so it is!!

We are getting EPL oposition in the fa cup which is a test and cause it's the fa cup form basically goes out of it as said by many pundits!!!

We are getting EPL oposition in the fa cup which is a test and cause it's the fa cup form basically goes out of it as said by many pundits!!!

Notice how the two games were at home though, agree if they were away from home i would say yeah pretty tricky but at home your still bankers!

Chelsea v Blackpool or Norwich

Watford v Ipswich

Preston v Man City

Plymouth v Derby County

Man Utd v Reading

Arsenal or Bolton v Blackburn

Bristol City or Middlesbrough v West Bromwich Albion

Fulham v Tottenham t

The only possible shocks i can see there is Preston to beat City and Possibly WBA to beat Boro if they make it through.

Chelsea v Blackpool or Norwich

Watford v Ipswich

Preston v Man City

Plymouth v Derby County

Man Utd v Reading

Arsenal or Bolton v Blackburn

Bristol City or Middlesbrough v West Bromwich Albion

Fulham v Tottenham t

The only possible shocks i can see there is Preston to beat City and Possibly WBA to beat Boro if they make it through.

Agree the draw is f*cking rank rotten IMO!! No big teams playing each other and no real tricky ties!

Guest LondonScottish
Agree the draw is f*cking rank rotten IMO!! No big teams playing each other and no real tricky ties!

Non-exciting draw for the neutral in respect that the big 3 have avoided each other. However I would say there are no bankers, bar Chelsea. I wouldn't be putting the house on Watford beating Ipswich, even though Watford are due a wee run of luck; Preston have every chance of turning over an enigmatic Man City.... who know's which City will come out to play that day; Plymouth might be struggling against a high flying Derby, but they've got a hell of a good striker in Sinclair from Chelsea, and Holloway's no mug as manager, and with home advantage of course; Manchester Utd should beat Reading, but I can see another high scoring game, and Reading have played some class football this season, and certainly won't be overawed; Arsenal have a toughie against Bolton anyway, let alone Blackburn. Arsenal's injury list is piling up, so anything could happen. Neither Bristol City or Middlesbrough are going to want a West Brom side beginning to find top gear; Fulham Tottenham could easily go either way, with both playing exciting flowing attacking football.

So "no tricky ties", I'm afraid I beg to differ. Mind you, it will make interesting reading, the day after, which "banker" teams messed up your coupons. :laughing: ....... The only winner will be the bookies!!!

Alas we disagree on something, this could be the end of our budding romance as i've actually got a very big soft spot for Chelsea and up untill Ambramovic came in would have classed myself as a Chelsea supporter!!

Back to West Ham, i've stuck a cheeky tenner on them for a halftime/full time against Liverpool tomorrow, don't ask me why, i guess i'm such a charitable person that i think skybet need the money!

Non-exciting draw for the neutral in respect that the big 3 have avoided each other. However I would say there are no bankers, bar Chelsea. I wouldn't be putting the house on Watford beating Ipswich, even though Watford are due a wee run of luck; Preston have every chance of turning over an enigmatic Man City, who know's which City will come out to play that day; Plymouth might be struggling against a ahigh flying Derby, but they've got a hell of a good striker in Sinclair from Chelsea, and Holloway's no mug as manager, and with home advantage of course; Manchester Utd should beat Reading, but I can see another high scoring game, and Reading have played some class football this season, and certainly won't be overawed; Arsenal have a toughie against Bolton anyway, let alone Blackburn. Arsenal's injury list is piling up, so anything could happen. Neither Bristol City or Middlesbrough are going to want a West Brom side beginning to find top gear; Fulham Tottenham could easily go either way, with both playing exciting flowing attacking football.

So "no tricky ties", I'm afraid I beg to differ. Mind you, it will make interesting reading, the day after, which "banker" teams messed up your coupons. :nutter: ....... The only winner will be the bookies!!!

We shall see London, but i did say no REAL tricky ties!

As for you MMG am disgusted that i even agreed with you on a few other threads!! You have stabbed me in the back with a blue dagger!!! :nutter:

:laughing::angry::cry::cry::nutter:

Guest LondonScottish
We shall see London, but i did say no REAL tricky ties!

What's a REAL tricky tie then? Maybe I misunderstood your definition.........

What's a REAL tricky tie then? Maybe I misunderstood your definition.........

Tricky tie i would class as Blackburn V Arsenal (saying arsenal get through)

Not a real tricky tie i would class is something like Fulham v Spurs ( as it has a small chance of an upset as spurs are away from home)

MMG time to redeem yourself and back me up!!! :angry::cry::laughing:

Guest LondonScottish
:angry::cry::cry:

Am sure someone can translate it into what i was meaning!!!

Anyway haven't you got holidays to sell!!!!! :nutter::nutter::nutter::laughing:

:dontknow::applause:

And whats wrong with being a travel agent?

In my opinion, and this is Possibly what snoyl means (we are joined at the hip after all), a REAL tricky tie is a game in which when looking at it on your weekend coupon you think..."i wouldn't touch that with an elephants stiff d*ck".

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: :thumbs:

Cheers AGAIN!! Think am going to hire you as my translater!! :dontknow:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LondonScottish
Non-exciting draw for the neutral in respect that the big 3 have avoided each other. However I would say there are no bankers, bar Chelsea. I wouldn't be putting the house on Watford beating Ipswich, even though Watford are due a wee run of luck; Preston have every chance of turning over an enigmatic Man City.... who know's which City will come out to play that day; Plymouth might be struggling against a high flying Derby, but they've got a hell of a good striker in Sinclair from Chelsea, and Holloway's no mug as manager, and with home advantage of course; Manchester Utd should beat Reading, but I can see another high scoring game, and Reading have played some class football this season, and certainly won't be overawed; Arsenal have a toughie against Bolton anyway, let alone Blackburn. Arsenal's injury list is piling up, so anything could happen. Neither Bristol City or Middlesbrough are going to want a West Brom side beginning to find top gear; Fulham Tottenham could easily go either way, with both playing exciting flowing attacking football.

So "no tricky ties", I'm afraid I beg to differ. Mind you, it will make interesting reading, the day after, which "banker" teams messed up your coupons. :laughing: ....... The only winner will be the bookies!!!

:laughing:

:laughing:

Hearts let me down in my main coupon this week!! :laughing: With Watford scoring a pretty late goal i thought it was going to be my day but............saying that if i wanted one team to f*ck up my coupon it would have been they smug c*nts!! St Mirren are gash!! :laughing:

As for the FA cup, how boring is it to watch!! The only good game seemed to be the West Brom game! All the others were pish poor with teams playing thier reserve players, but they c*nts still say that the FA cup is special! Get to f*ck!

Some of the games could have put a hyper active kid to sleep after a bag of sugar!!! YAWN.

Guest LondonScottish
Hearts let me down in my main coupon this week!! :laughing: With Watford scoring a pretty late goal i thought it was going to be my day but............saying that if i wanted one team to f*ck up my coupon it would have been they smug c*nts!! St Mirren are gash!! :laughing:

As for the FA cup, how boring is it to watch!! The only good game seemed to be the West Brom game! All the others were pish poor with teams playing thier reserve players, but they c*nts still say that the FA cup is special! Get to f*ck!

Some of the games could have put a hyper active kid to sleep after a bag of sugar!!! YAWN.

Sorry to hear about your coupon Snoyl. At least West Ham didn't lose today!!!

Archived