Game Of Thrones

Jigot

I don't know anything about this stuff, utterly naïve is an understatement.

It excludes me from the small talk but I'm more interested in the big conversations anyway.

Unlike yourself. I have my finger in many pies.

Apart from car chat. Car chat are for fags.

Don't get me wrong, I have heard of it. I've heard folk in the pub going on about it as I switch off and look at my mobile phone.

I just don't have time to actually make a point of watching it, and getting into it. Those days are long gone for me, recreation is something that bairns do IMO.

And carheads I agree are the stuff of nightmares at dinner parties.

Don't get me wrong, I have heard of it. I've heard folk in the pub going on about it as I switch off and look at my mobile phone.

I just don't have time to actually make a point of watching it, and getting into it. Those days are long gone for me, recreation is something that bairns do IMO.

And carheads I agree are the stuff of nightmares at dinner parties.

Up there with money and political chat.

Chat for the socially unaware

Great show... but now it's deviating from the books I can see the whole project falling apart. The author of the original books has crafted a world over many years that has background lore and continuity, but now it's in the hands of a team of writers who have a few months at most to get the show churned out with no pre-planned path for them to follow.

As the plot becomes less coherent and goes off the rails, and the actions of the characters become more Hollywood they'll try to bridge the gap with more violence and nudity. You'll likely see Tyrion Lannister walking away from a massive explosion in slow motion at some point, and maybe a dragon table ending Cercei.

Whch is top banana.

:thumbup1:

XH0CoHU.gif

Razor you are in for a treat! I'm surprised you've managed to avoid hearing about it so far - was plastered all over my social media last night & folk at work constantly speaking about it.

Don't be surprised. The boring fuckwit probably had a 50k to run and then 14 protein shakes to take before eating his bird food as a late night snack.

• Upvote 1

Anything with lore in it I generally bodyswerve on the basis that it's for chumps

I'd be willing to bet cash money you're a secret neckbearded LARPer, who goes out into the Dutch countryside with a bunch of likeminded Real Ale drinkers, and batter each other with foam swords for six hours before Facebooking that you 'Slew the Odious Grismonkey Beast of the Black Swamp' then wanking yourself into a drunken sleep over the chubby ethnic fairy in Wizards.

Wizards4.jpg

Half of those deaths are swerves Stannis is still alive and if you think Jon Snow is dead *ahem* you know nothing...

He's not in my celebrity death list so I don't care. I reckon the Indian boy who has taken over presenting from him will do it though