All Not Good In Da Hood.

rumpus

"AFC Chat. All the bellends went there. If you want chuntering mongs who believe they're hilarious while indulging in self-indulgent in-joke shyte and a sheer mass of drivel, that's the place for you."

:trophy: :trophy: :trophy:

I particularly like the way they spell shite.

Excellent work Tommo. That's the very post / thread i was trying to post.

"You can weigh the IQ superiority here by the kilo, but whatever butters your parsnips."

"AFC Chat. All the bellends went there. If you want chuntering mongs who believe they're hilarious while indulging in self-indulgent in-joke shyte and a sheer mass of drivel, that's the place for you."

Presumably by "bellends" and "chuntering mongs" they mean "informed, incisive and engaging posters"?

Theres a few decent posters on abmad, but here is miles better.

Some of the remaining posters must be angry that most of the good posters Tupe'd over to here ;):laughing:

Its a shame to see such division within our support anyway. I am quite happy to befriend chuntering mongs, just as long as they support the Dandy Dons :)

I remember going there when this site went down back in the day and it was full of pricks. Now, i'm not saying they are all pricks, and this site is certainly not short of a prick or two, but that place is full of the cunts.

this place is pretty much full of pricks. :laughing:

i think i'm the only one without left here.

so much for the inaugural meeting of any Hat Wimmen's Club.

:trophy: :trophy: :trophy:

I particularly like the way they spell shite.

I believe that's because one of the many things they aren't allowed to do there is use naughty swearies... even if you pay your 20 quid...

I don't know anyone in real life like a madder, they seem to have a self importance thing about them, very odd. I know for fact one poster there is clean off the top shelf, a complete freak of a guy in real life.

The banner that comes up from the bottom drives me mad and I only go there once a week for a nosy, surely with all the "intelligence" floating about over there one of them could start a new forum somewhere.

So when you get banned do the cunts not even have the courtesy to send a mail or something to say why?

I can no longer login to their site or any of the MAD sites like the Jutes etc. anymore.

Obviously been banned for being a cunt on one of them but seems to have been since I was having a wee bit of fun on the Jutes site & been banned on all.

I got banned without a single word from SFE.

Stasi like. I bet he still regrets it deep down.

I suspect I know his real reasons, plural, but whatever, he fucked his own site and now he's face down in the pile of shite he created by his own actions :)

Can't help when you're getting 'handy' advice from a total fucking spanner, like.

As for us, we came out smelling of roses and the Hat has gone from strength to strength, occupying the title King Shit of Fuck Mountain and all it Surveys.

So that was good.

Here's The Hat in picture form.

35a0rkj.jpg

• Upvote 6