Adam Nonce-On

No smoke without fire, he's done it alright.

What's he done though? Picked up a girl in an over 18's nightclub? Is there anything to suggest he knew her age or is it purely guesswork on your part Tup?

If it's a simple matter of him rattling a 15 year old girl he met in a nightclub, with no knowledge of her age then her parents and the management of the club should be done.

What's he done though? Picked up a girl in an over 18's nightclub? Is there anything to suggest he knew her age or is it purely guesswork on your part Tup?

If it's a simple matter of him rattling a 15 year old girl he met in a nightclub, with no knowledge of her age then her parents and the management of the club should be done.

Grooming is the charge, so I'd imagine it's more than just a chance meeting with a well developed 15 year old in a nightclub.

In these types of cases, guilt can be assumed.

It's only the level of malevolence on the part of the adult that is to be decided by the court.

i'm sorry. but having been a well-developed 14-year-old who easily got into bars without being ID'd, i can't speak to whether there was sexual contact, and that'll probably come down to he said/she said. but i don't have many doubts about the intentions involved.

i think she knew exactly what she was doing. or she wouldn't have posted pictures of them together. "grooming" to me implies a lack of ability to consent or understand what's occurring, and being led along. i doubt very much she was led.

he's still an idiot. underage or not, he was caught out with someone not his girlfriend/recent mother to his child.

and this isn't 1978 any more. even if she's dolled up to look like 20, he should be asking. this allegedly went on for more than just the one chance meeting in a bar, so he'd have had opportunity to clarify information. if he'd cared to.

he's an idiot. and her parents are just jumping on a bandwagon because they can.

He should be asking? Don't be so naive.

Player: 'Are you old enough for me to be sticking my dick into?'

Female: 'Yes, I'm 19 years old'.

Day later, 15 year old reports footballer for underage sex.

Naive? not really. but he shouldn't be sticking his dick into her that night either. until he knows.

they met more than once. don't tell me he can't figure a way to check her ID at some point? or check her facebook or instagram accounts -- that'll give a good clue as to her real age.

he's an idiiot.

and even if she were of age, he's still an idiot.

Grooming suggests that this could have been going on for months.

A one off in a nightclub is maybe fair enough, there's no way he wouldn't have known over a time period longer than that.

Grooming could be texting? Again, nothing so far to suggest he purposely chose to target a 15 year old girl.

If he's guilty then I'm all for him getting his balls chopped off. Until then...