We Need A Modern Day Albert Kidd

Tonight, against Celtic.

Realistically, this is our last chance to see Celtic falter. If they can somehow drop something tonight, and we win tomorrow, it's all to play for.

Correct. They'll win though. Not playing us first after the split helped them enormously. Had we played them first and won we'd be champions.

They can. I thought they'd smash them the other week. A draw is no use really. Need a Dundee win.

Beat the jute then it's down to 5. Two more tim defeats including us beating them and we have it. A draw tonight means they'd need to drop points in every remaining game.

Some of you are off your barnets.

Celtic the fiddling twats will win comfortably tonight. Dundee are pish and some of their players (and manager) only raise their game for the games involving us. They have nothing to play for and won't give a fuck.

No point trying to delude ourselves like we have been for a month now.

We fucked up the league by stupid draws with Dundee and St Mirren, yes the Celtic games are the difference - but I can forget about those, it's the games against fucking shit that will stick with me this season.

I'll bite.

Rubbish. We will have fucked up the league by losing at home to Celtic.

IF we lose it.

Not over yet.

Some of you are off your barnets.

Celtic the fiddling twats will win comfortably tonight. Dundee are pish and some of their players (and manager) only raise their game for the games involving us. They have nothing to play for and won't give a fuck.

No point trying to delude ourselves like we have been for a month now.

We fucked up the league by stupid draws with Dundee and St Mirren, yes the Celtic games are the difference - but I can forget about those, it's the games against fucking shit that will stick with me this season.

Every team in every season will have those games. There's games even teams that have gone unbeaten the whole season that either the ball won't fall for them, or won't get a major, game changing decision. I think we've been fucking unbelievable this season. We've overachieved, if anything, in the league. If the league is lost then we're looking to our pre season ambitions of 80+ points and if we break that, then it's a major step forward for us. We haven't fucked up the league. Celtic are miles, almost lightyears ahead of us in terms of resources, revenue, facilities and squad. If Celtic had had a very bad season and finished in the 70's or low 80's then we'd have fucked it, but I don't think it's totally fair to say that it's our own fault that we have lost this league.

Been there, done that.

Inevitably ends up with you in an absolute mess by about 10pm, and then wake up the next day wondering wtf, and then probably go straight back on it.

No thanks these days although there was a day I'd have bitten your hand off for it.