Iptv / Kodi

caledonia

Could i get that through my zgemma?

Reading the Facebook comments on the issue all sky channels will be gone soon. Canna complain had it a year

Aye. Boy I'm with zapped it on in 10 minutes using FileZilla. It's magic for Bein and Sky sports.

Not so sure about other games as I dinna use it for that.

Load of shite about Sky disappearing. They've changed transponders. Until they completely change out everyone to Sky Q dishes they'll be off and on.

I lost Sky Atlantic but you still get Atlantic +1.

Do you need a sub??

Can you get a trial to try it out?

No free trial but can pay for a week or month to trial. Note though that subs are being closed on Thursday I think until after the boxing so better get in quick. You won't even be able to renew over the weekend if your sub expires.

• Upvote 1

I've Exodus for the films and tv.

It's reliable enough for my needs.

Only use Sportsmania for the football and even then that's few and far between.

Good knowing i can watch the football, and any game for that matter if i want to. Not just the Sky or BT picks.

Been having Exodus issues recently but Zen seems to be the new one that's shit hot.

If anyone knows how to sort me out with kodi and iptv on the zgemma give me a shout. Will pay for the privilege obvs :)

Honestly you won't be disappointed with UM , my 3 month sub expires this week and i'll be subscribing again for the full year at £50 a year , bargain. There's a FB support page also if you want to get any info first