Ha ha

TheChimp

Guest LondonScottish
normally I feel sorry for anyone who gets a cruciate but I think the gooners will be having a right laugh just now...

Can't think there will be too many people crying about this, although I wouldn't be wishing this on anyone.

However he would still have been an Arsenal player if the board had payed him what they had promised; when you understand the full picture, you can see why he fell out with the Highbury hierachy. Its a career, not a Saturday afternoon kick-about, and the board should've done the honourable thing.

Mind you, the way things have worked out, Arsenal have almost got a better player in return.

Its obvious this guy is pure ned chav material

he was moaning about how he dint get wined and dined by the highbury directors like they were always out with Henry and Pires on the lash but he got ignored...

Cultured evening at the restaurant with Thierry Henry and Robert Pires, or 15 pints of lager down at chinawhite with Ashley and his WAG trash bird Cheryl... hmmm...

Guest LondonScottish
Its obvious this guy is pure ned chav material

he was moaning about how he dint get wined and dined by the highbury directors like they were always out with Henry and Pires on the lash but he got ignored...

Cultured evening at the restaurant with Thierry Henry and Robert Pires, or 15 pints of lager down at chinawhite with Ashley and his WAG trash bird Cheryl... hmmm...

Now, now..... put that fishing rod down, and come back with the real reason young man.

Guest CAPSLOCK

AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO IS WONDERING WHY THERE ARE SO MANY BROKEN METATARSALS AND DAMAGED CRUCIATE LIGAMENTS IN THE GAME NOWADAYS?

SEEMS TO BE EVERY WEEK THIS IS HAPPENING YET THERE IS LESS AND LESS TACKLES FLYING IN BECAUSE OF THE RULES.

AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO IS WONDERING WHY THERE ARE SO MANY BROKEN METATARSALS AND DAMAGED CRUCIATE LIGAMENTS IN THE GAME NOWADAYS?

SEEMS TO BE EVERY WEEK THIS IS HAPPENING YET THERE IS LESS AND LESS TACKLES FLYING IN BECAUSE OF THE RULES.

I reckon its the new boots they bring out now a days!! They are to light and flexible!!

As for Cole i was pissing myself watching it last night!!! Great!!!

I'd say it was just down to football coverage in the media being overwhelming and them having to find something to talk about...

Few years ago if there were injuries it would be "Stewart Kenned, out (knee)".

Now it's "Ashley Cole, husband of slapper and well known alleged arse bandit (rupture of anterior cruciate ligament) and will be out for 8-10 months depending on his visit to Dr Richard Steadman famous surgeon to star sportsmen. His rehabillitation will take anythin up to ................ ad nauseum.

A 5th metataral injury used to be a broken foot and in my book still is.

Guest CAPSLOCK
I'd say it was just down to football coverage in the media being overwhelming and them having to find something to talk about...

Few years ago if there were injuries it would be "Stewart Kenned, out (knee)".

Now it's "Ashley Cole, husband of slapper and well known alleged arse bandit (rupture of anterior cruciate ligament) and will be out for 8-10 months depending on his visit to Dr Richard Steadman famous surgeon to star sportsmen. His rehabillitation will take anythin up to ................ ad nauseum.

A 5th metataral injury used to be a broken foot and in my book still is.

DID SORT OF THINK THAT BUT THEN AGAIN, WERE THERE THAT MANY 'KNEE' INJURIES BACK IN THE 'HARDER' DAYS OF FOOTBALL THAT KEPT PLAYERS OUT FOR MONTHS AT A TIME?

IN FACT, I'M STRUGGLING TO THINK OF MANY PLAYERS IN THE SCOTTISH GAME TODAY THAT'S RECOVERING OTHER THAN THE DODGY DOUBLE KNEE DUNDEE DONKEY (LEE WILKIE).

DID SORT OF THINK THAT BUT THEN AGAIN, WERE THERE THAT MANY 'KNEE' INJURIES BACK IN THE 'HARDER' DAYS OF FOOTBALL THAT KEPT PLAYERS OUT FOR MONTHS AT A TIME?

IN FACT, I'M STRUGGLING TO THINK OF MANY PLAYERS IN THE SCOTTISH GAME TODAY THAT'S RECOVERING OTHER THAN THE DODGY DOUBLE KNEE DUNDEE DONKEY (LEE WILKIE).

According to Ruud Gullit and Graeme Souness it's down to the new boots the players are wearing. They don't bend the correct way according to them. Whether Gullit and Souness are qualified doctors or not, i'm not sure, but they were Adam Ant that it's all down to the new boots.

Best sticking with Adidas Copa Mundials.

According to Ruud Gullit and Graeme Souness it's down to the new boots the players are wearing. They don't bend the correct way according to them. Whether Gullit and Souness are qualified doctors or not, i'm not sure, but they were Adam Ant that it's all down to the new boots.

Best sticking with Adidas Copa Mundials.

Nuff said. :scouser:

Can't think there will be too many people crying about this, although I wouldn't be wishing this on anyone.

However he would still have been an Arsenal player if the board had payed him what they had promised; when you understand the full picture, you can see why he fell out with the Highbury hierachy. Its a career, not a Saturday afternoon kick-about, and the board should've done the honourable thing. Mind you, the way things have worked out, Arsenal have almost got a better player in return.

sorry but i dont agree. on 55k per week within 20 weeks of the year he has made

Was multi-tasking at work, and took vanderark's number, but like i said total amount is irrelevant. He was promised a weekly wage, but given another........End of story, his employers whom he had been loyal to for years had tried to screw him.

Right, you appear to know more about this than we do.

Where has it been said that he was promised

Was multi-tasking at work, and took vanderark's number, but like i said total amount is irrelevant. He was promised a weekly wage, but given another........End of story, his employers whom he had been loyal to for years had tried to screw him.

I think the reason (or one of the reasons) that people think cole is a complete c*nt is how he went about re-telling this story in public. It's hard to sympathise with a guy when he's moaning about a 10% wage rise when his WEEKLY wage is more than double the average YEARLY wage for this country.

Coming out acting all hard done to isnt going to endear you to the masses.

In his best selling book :scouser: he wrote, and I paraphrase 'cause I wouldn't read that tossers ghostwritten mewings, "when I heard they were only offering 55k, I was so shocked I nearly crashed my Aston Martin".

He lacks any sense of the real world, it's like a 4 year old who thinks the world is only built for him.

He's either an odious little turd or he has had some dreadful advice. I know wher emy money is.

He's vastly overrated to boot.

Guest LondonScottish
I think the reason (or one of the reasons) that people think cole is a complete c*nt is how he went about re-telling this story in public. It's hard to sympathise with a guy when he's moaning about a 10% wage rise when his WEEKLY wage is more than double the average YEARLY wage for this country.

Coming out acting all hard done to isnt going to endear you to the masses.

Agree completely in that respect. These deals should be behind closed doors. You can see where I'm coming from talking about principal in terms of his employer's integrity, but he certainly did come across as a top class idiot/c@nt with the line "I nearly swerved my jeep into the kerb when I heard how little they were to offer me... I was in shock" (or something like that).

Players get paid great money, and from a business point of view he should have been paid what was agreed verbally whether it be

Archived